Part 28

Part28

Khushi stopped Arnav who is dragging her to the bedroom.

Khushi: I don't want to sleep, ACP sir.

Arnav: Mmmm... ok. Let me make you call my name then.

Khushi: Let's talk about something.

Arnav: Why not we talk lying?

Lying on the bed, he made her lay beside him.

Arnav: Yeah tell me.

Khushi: why did you take a gap from the department?

Arnav turned towards her, keeping his hand under his head. It seems, Khushi wants to know about him. She might have searched about him on the internet, it seems.

Arnav: Because of Di. In fact, I didn't want to join in the department again, after my sister's accident. My mind didn't get into anything. My Di is everything to me Khushi. I broke into pieces when I heard her message. Do you know how madly she was in love with her husband? Still, I can't believe he could cheat on Di. You know, he casually presses her legs in front of everyone, without any EGO. He never said NO to Di's wish. We never knew, those actions were only not to make him doubt on him. How pathetic.

He gritted his teeth.

Arnav: Khushi, what will you do if I cheat on you?

Khushi was stunned at his question.

Khushi: You won't cheat ACP sir.

Arnav: Wait...

He removed a chloroform spray from the drawer.

Arnav: Keep it.

Khushi: What's this?

Arnav: If you get to know that I'm cheating you, spray it on my face. I will faint. Then tie my hands and legs. Close my mouth with plaster. Cut a bit of flesh from my thigh and apply a chilly power on it. Torture me like hell. Don't kill me just like that. Show me the hell...

Khushi was gazing at him who was giving her ideas to torture HIM. She cupped his face.

Khushi: ACP sir.... please compose yourself.

Arnav: I hate such men Khushi...

Khushi hugged him tightly.

Khushi: I know... I know...

She caressed his back.

Khushi: You will never do such a cheap thing. I trust you.

Arnav (responding to her hug): I will never break your trust.

He kissed her cheek.

Khushi: you don't have to promise. Man like you will never do that.

Arnav: Don't trust me. Keep doubting me. Keep questioning me. Never give me freedom. Ok?

Khushi: Relax... what the hell is happening with you?

She felt a kind of trouble in him. This is how he was facing a tough time whenever he thinks of his DI? This is why he was away from everyone for many months? The great police officer was been disturbed by his Di's condition? What kind of torture he is going through? Does anyone give ideas to torture himself?

Arnav: I liked you very much when you scolded me... shouted at me... I really was impressed when you showed disinterest in me.

He clutched her upper hands tightly. Khushi felt her body's blood circulation stopped there. Khushi could not understand actually what's happening with him and how to handle him.