Part 38

Part38 (Last part)

Arnav: Any talented criminal would leave a simple clue... he is also done...

Arnav smirked at frowning Aman.

Arnav: I'm going to Indore.

Aman: When, sir?

Arnav: Started.

Aman: I too join you, sir.

Arnav: Sure.

Aman started to rode the jeep towards the Airport. Arnav arranged the tickets through a travel agency while travelling to the Airport. They boarded at the flight.

Arnav: It will take one and half an hour to reach Indore.

Aman: Sir.... can I ask you something?

Arnav: Yeah...

Aman: You said all the criminals will leave at least a clue somehow...

Arnav nodded yes.

Aman: Did you get the clue from Edwin's call?

Arnav: Yes...

Aman: What's that, sir?

Arnav: INDORE.

Aman: INDORE? What clue you got in that?

Arnav: If my guess is right, Edwin is not in India. He should have left to some other country.

Aman: He said he will visit churches?

Arnav: It's not necessary for him to tell the truth. He is diverting us. Indore is not a big city like Delhi or Mumbai but it has an international Airport. Very recently Indore Airport got the international status. No one will think that he could leave India from Indore. That's why he should have called us from Indore. That's why he would have sold out his house. he had done that taking time before killing Ratan.

Aman: If it's your doubt, we can inquire from Delhi.

Arnav: It won't help.

Aman: Why?

Arnav: He would not have used his original name and address. His passport and visa would have been attached to his ADHAR card. He will easily get caught if he book in his original name. So, to know the truth we have to go to Indore to identify only by seeing his photo.

Aman was curious to know whether Arnav's guess is right.

They landed in Indore after one and half an hour. Arnav entered into international airport terminal's inquiry section. A man in early thirties is patiently answering to people.

Arnav: I'm ACP Arnav from Delhi.

Man: What can I do for you sir?

Arnav: Any international flight departure today?

Man: Yes sir... Singapore flight got departed at 12:00 pm.

Arnav: Can I see the passenger's list of the flight?

Man: Sure sir...

He turned the computer screen towards Arnav and showed him the passengers.

Arnav keenly watched it. His eyes widened for a while. He saw Edwin with beard in the name of Sriram. His lips spilled a smirk when he saw Edwin's son also in the passenger's list. Aman got awe stuck. he looked at Arnav mouth opened.

Arnav: Thank you...

They came out of the terminal.

Aman: You are right sir. Edwin went to Singapore with his son.