Part 12

Part12

Aman was rolling the paperweight, thinking about how Aranv is related to the case. The city hospital receptionist said, the woman who is admitted to ICU is his sister. But he lied that he came to see his friend. Why did he hide about his sister? What's there to be hiding? He wanted to know about his sister. If he inquires about her, Aranv will get angry if he will get to know about it. How did he know about Aranv? But is suspecting Aranv right? There must be a valuable reason if he hides something. The much he knows about Aranv, he is not a kind man who abuses his power. He could hide the matter until it remains his PERSONAL but when it related to the case, how could he be silent? Why not he links the dots? Or did he already connect the dots? He is the one who brought a HACKER into the case, that too with personal interest. It seems, he wants to confirm something through Prince by checking the chatting of the murderous. The much Aman got to know about the case, all the murderous had extramarital affair with married men. He had seen, Aranv losing his control when he talks about the kind of issues. He even pounced on Aspire Builders Ratan Sinha which was not a police officer's duty. Until now, he didn't submit the progress of the case to the commissioner. What's there in his mind? If he keeps silent like this the killer will continue his job as usual. He sighed.

....

Prince was talking on the phone irritatingly.

Prince: Yes, sir.....

Aranv raised his eyebrows gesturing him" What?"

Prince(on phone): Ok sir... I'm coming...

He disconnected the call.

Aranv: What happened?

Prince: My Boss needs me.

Aranv: For?

Prince: To steal someone's detail... what else?

Aranv: It's ok you go. I will call you if I need your help.

Prince(sighing): I'm going to miss the second important half of the thriller story yaar...

Aranv: Don't worry... you will read the entire story in the newspaper in a few days.

Prince: Are you sure?

Aranv: Undoubtedly...

Prince: I have all the details about the case. If you want anything make a call... I will give you anything...

Aranv: Sure.

Prince: And especially the result of your proposal.

Aranv: yup...

They dashes their knuckles and hugged.

........

Khushi was cleaning Devi Maiya's idol to do Moring Pooja. Whenever the phone rang, Khushi scared to death, thinking that it's from the killer. After Aranv's proposal, she lost her peace of mind. But she didn't get a call from the killer. Is not he tracing her? Or doesn't he know about Aranv's proposal? Who the killer is? Why he kills women? He killed Kalpana... Khushi knew what kind of woman Kalpana was. Are all the three women also Kalpana's type? Does he hate undisciplined women? He must get affected directly that's why he is killing. Means... he is also like HER... Poor man...

Khushi lit the lamp and called Pooja. She came to her.

Khushi: Pooju... came and pray with me.

Pooja nodded no.

Khushi(frowning): Why?

Pooja: I don't want to pray.

Khushi: But why?