Part 5

Part5

Arnavv asked the driver to stop the jeep.

Arnavv: Stop the jeep.

He pulled the break and the jeep stopped jerking. Arnav jumped off the jeep and entered the theater. He directed me to the manager's room.

Arnavv: I'm Arnavv... assistant commissioner.

Manager: Yes sir...

Arnavv: How long the movie Dabaang been running here?

Manager: For the past week sir.

Arnavv: Any other movie as a special show?

Manager: No sir... only Dabaang is running for all four shows.

Arnavv: Thank you.

He left the Theater and reached Raj Nagar where Amann has already started an inquiry.

Arnavv: Shoot...

Amann: The murdered woman was working in the private sector. Her husband is a cloth merchant. He travels a lot to Surat. Yesterday also he went to Surat. We have passed him the message and he is returning.

Arnavv: Bring her mobile...

Amann: No sir, no mobile was found in this house.

Arnavv: What about the previous cases?

Amann: As same as this one.

Arnavv was thinking about mobile phones. The killer must be a good planner. He is following the same rules in all the murders. But he would have forgotten that the criminal would leave the clue unknowingly, no matter how cautious he is. In this case, also the killer should have left a clue. He brilliantly has hidden the mobile phones of the murdered persons. But why he is giving so much importance to mobile phones? What's there on their phones? This means the mobile phone plays an important role in the case. Maybe...

Arnavv removed his mobile and dialed someone. They got called attended on the other side.

"Hi, dude..."

Arnavv: Hi Prince...

Prince: It's great that Arnavv Singh Raizada remembered this poor soul called Arun Prince.

Arnavv: You maybe spend with me in the upcoming days.

Prince: Really?

Arnavv: Yup, for a case.

Prince: Say it at first... Arnavv and calling me...

Arnavv: Cool yaar.

Prince: Ok, what's the case?

Arnavv: Where are you now?

Prince: In Kolkata. Came with a task...

Arnavv: when will you be back?

Prince: In two days.

Arnavv: I will say you about the case in detail. Meet me when you reach Delhi.

Prince: Right away.

Arnavv: That will be good for you.

He disconnected the call.

Arun Prince (looking at the mobile smiling): He won't even change. He will arrest me if I don't reach Delhi in two days for sure. Sale...

He smiled.

In the late evening

Arnavv knocked on Kushi's Door. She opened it, taking enough time, not showing a hurry. She smiled at him and Arnavv reciprocated it.