Part 16

Part16

Aman was thinking about Arnav and his stance on the case. He saw Akilesh coming. He smiled at him.

Aman: You here... any clues about the killer?

Akilesh: No sir, actually, I want your permission to go to my native.

As Akilesh is related to the case, he couldn't go out of Delhi until the case gets over.

Aman: Anything serious?

Akilesh: somewhat...

Aman: Means?

Akilesh: My friend is getting married...

Aman: What's there to be serious?

Akilesh: I have lost my hope in Marriage, sir...

Aman nodded yes. he was not wrong... many people lost their hope in marriage after this case.

Aman: How many days?

Akilesh: For two days...

Aman: We have to get permission from Arnav sir.

Akilesh: Won't he come?

Aman: He just left the office.

Akilesh: Can I go to his house to get the permission?

Aman: No no... I will call him.

He knows Arnav doesn't like anyone coming to home recording to the case.

Aman: Which is your native?

Akilesh: Ghaziabad.

Aman: Ghaziabad?

Akilesh: Yes sir... as my wife was a clerk in the Delhi high court; I got transfer to Delhi to be with her.

Aman: In Ghaziabad also you were in the Adhar section?

Akilesh: No sir, I was in the Ration section.

Aman: Ohh... Do you know Nilesh Kumar?

Akilesh: You mean, NK?

Aman: Yes...

Akilesh: Yes, he was in FLOOD section but he also got district transfer to Delhi don't know why...

Aman: What do you mean?

Akilesh: I got transfer because my wife was working here but he didn't have such a strong reason for the transfer. Our senior officials didn't consider his transfer but he was adamant... don't know why... he hasn't even brought his mother and sister to Delhi yet. He travels to Ghaziabad often to meet them.

Aman looked at him shrinking his face. Didn't NK say he got a transfer for his sister so that she could meet him (Aman) often? Then why didn't he bring her here? he gave all the details about the second case... would he knows about other cases too?

Akilesh: Sir, could you help me to get Arnav sir's permission?

Aman (coming out of his thought): yeah... When will you go?

Akilesh: Tomorrow sir...

Aman: Ok... come tomorrow morning and sign the statement.

Akilesh: Ok sir...

Akilesh left the office and Aman drowned into the thought of following NK.

.......

Khushi looked at Arnav surprisingly whereas Pooja hoped in joy as Arnav gifted them new dresses.

Khushi: What's this, sir?

Arnav: We are going somewhere. Get ready.

Khushi: Where?