Part 20

Part20

NK was looking at Arnav and Khushi's retiring figures. They got married? When he met Khushi in the Taluk office, Arnav didn't even want her to know that he is helping her. But today, they are a couple. How? How did Arnav made Khushi agree to the marriage?

NK felt a touch on his shoulder. He saw Akilesh standing with a gift pack.

NK: Hi, what are you doing here?

Akilesh: I came to buy a gift for my friend's wedding.

NK: Hope you alright...

Akilesh nodded yes sighing.

NK: I'm sorry...

Akilesh: It's ok...

NK: She shouldn't have done like that...

Akilesh: It's not good to blame only her...

NK (frowning): What do you mean?

Akilesh: Mistake was mine too... I should have given my time to her. I stayed busy, concentrating on my work. She got slipped in the gap of my busy schedule.

NK: I can't understand how you could put blame on yourself.

Akilesh: What can I do? Everything is over... I made my wife do mistake... I failed to make her feel special, giving her my time.

NK (angrily): I can't accept what you say. Marriage means, mutual understanding... Husband and Wife should understand one another's situation instead of giving an excuse for their dirty acts. (pause) How could she easily slip? How deeply you loved her?

Akilesh: That's why I couldn't hate her.

NK(controlling his anger): Your wife must be a stupid. She had been collecting stones leaving a diamond behind.

Akilesh: Husbands should think one thing... we shouldn't give excuses not to be with them.

NK was looking at him who was chocking.

Akilesh: Because we may busy... but not all the men in the world are... While we are giving excuses... other men will be ready to spend enough time to trap someone's wife...

He said sadly.

NK: What about the case progress?

Akilesh: It's moving in TORTOISE speed. I was so happy when Arnav sir taken over the case but he alerted the killer by revealing the reason.

NK(hesitatingly): Do you have any idea... who could be the killer?

Akilesh: Arnav sir also asked the same... but I don't know...

NK: I think, Manohar apart, there could be someone in her life...

Akilesh: What do you mean?

NK: I mean, she might have been related to another one too... because if she could cheat on her own husband, she could cheat on Manohar too...

He said gritting his teeth.

NK: This kind of woman should be killed....

Akilesh(painfully): I should leave. See you...

Akilesh left the place, leaving angry NK.

.......

Arnav unlocked the door.

Khushi: Was that you?

Arnav: What?

Khushi: Was that you who asked NK to help me?