03 :: ugly pajamas & ugly people

going from writing dd to htt be like;;
🔪💀🤧😈😭🤬😫 to 🥳🤡🍆💦🤩🥴🤪

♡♡♡

"We need rules," Taehyung said, slamming a blank piece of note paper on the dining table right in front of Jeongguk, who was munching on a sandwich.

"Rules? This is my place," Jeongguk scoffed, stuffing his face with more of that hideous, peanut butter and purple jellied thing he was eating.

"And it's my place now as well!" The older forced his lips into a smile as he shoved a pen in Jeongguk's face, dropping it on top of his paper plate. "So we need rules because there's two of us!"

"No we don't. You do you, and I do me," Jeongguk said. "Mind your business, and I mind my own."

"Jeongguk, you see, I don't wanna live like free range chickens," Taehyung gritted his teeth together, the smile he wore lowkey freaking out the younger.

"Free range chickens? What do you mean?" He waved his half sandwich in front of Taehyung, subtly eyeing the boy up and down.

"You. You're the freaking chicken eating whatever he wants and doing whatever he wants without caring what the other chickens say!"

"Can you put that into human terms 'coz I'm not a chicken, bro. I'm a teenager with raging hormones, for your own info buddy," Jeongguk said, plopping the lump of bread back into his mouth, chewing exaggeratingly just to spite the older.

"God you're terrible," Taehyung pressed his fingers to the bridge of his nose, his glasses rising higher up his face. "How can I say this?"

"I'm waiting on you, specs," The younger said with his mouth full, which mind you, was nasty. "Use your brain folds."

"Oh my god you just have to control your dick," He blurted out, watching as Jeongguk almost choked on his food. "If we are going to work together, you have to respect me so I can respect you."

"So you're saying I can't have sex? That's a big suggestion coming from a guy like you," His brows furrowed, and at least this time he was covering his mouth with his palm.

"N-no! I mean, YES— kinda? Well I just don't want to walk into y'know that again. And a guy like me?"

"That was one time. I swear I would have angled in a way where it wouldn't have fallen in your line of vision if you told me you were coming!"

"Angled? Dude sex and math are different, you goon!" Taehyung wanted to punch this guy in the face. "And you didn't answer me. I'll literally give you a detention for bullying."

"Oh my god so scary. Detention sucks," Jeongguk raised his hands up, sarcasm dripping off his words.

"Y'know what It's a small request. We make rules and follow 'em so we can finish these four months without killing one another," Taehyung inhaled sharply, trying to get a hold of himself.

Jeon Jeongguk really was an infuriating, egotistical, volleyball-playing, sex addict, brat.

"What's in it for me?" Jeongguk asked, finishing off the rest of his sandwich. Taehyung tried not to stare at the way he got extra jam on fingers, finding it incredibly weird watching Jeongguk suck on his index finger.