08 :: pick-up lines & put downs

hi i stan you guys🥰🥰
also whenever i update my
app always crashed like dam

♡♡♡

"Soo, how's living with Jeon Jeongguk?" Hoseok asked, sliding into the booth Taehyung was sitting at while he finished up his trig homework.

After school, he usually went down to Sunshine Sips on the days he didn't have a lot of homework to spend time with Hoseok on his shift. Those usually fell on Jeongguk's days, but today he wanted to be with his friend since Jeongguk was being weird.

It was odd, but he didn't think much of it after their almost kiss. Even though Jeongguk was avoiding him like the plague, he didn't really care that much. Meant more food and tv time for him.

"He's a good roommate when it comes to following rules," Taehyung said, thanking the older when he handed him his drink. He gentle stabbed his straw into cap, jittering with excitement to feed his boba addiction.

"Really? He doesn't hook-up with people anymore?" Hoseok lifted an eyebrow, drinking his own tea. The younger of the two shrugged as he returned to doing the rest of his work.

"I don't know, and I don't care. Whoever he sticks his thing into doesn't concern me as long as it isn't in our dorm," Taehyung said, tapping his pencil against his paper.

"That's weird. That guy's notorious for breaking rules and having endless sex," The older hummed. "Do you think he's softening 'coz of you?"

Taehyung's head whipped up, disbelief flashing in his narrowed eyes. "What? No. I'm not his type, and he isn't mind. I made up my mind when I first met him, hyung."

"And what was that?" Hoseok asked, curiosity gleaming in his eyes.

"That I'll never date him, or let myself fall for him," Taehyung said, rolling his eyes when the older gave him a skeptic look. "I'm being serious. Just because I look like this now, doesn't mean my morals will change."

It was true. For the last few days, the people he was putting into detention or caught doing bad things flirted with him. It was awfully weird, especially because he was doing his job, and each one of them offered to take him out on a date, or have a 'quickie' in the janitor's closet (whatever that meant).

He still wasn't used to it, being this pretty. People on the council were doing him more favors, keeping longer eyecontact on him during meetings, and all of them jumped at the chance to patrol with him during after school hours (mind you, alone— together).

Girls were asking the cafeteria ladies to help slip their phone numbers into his sandwiches. The occasional boys would subtly check him out, and purposely get into trouble just to have him yell at them (this school was freaking weird).

Taehyung denied them all, politely. He gave them tight-lipped smiles, said he wasn't interested, and tried not to feel bad that he shot them down. Sure, their attention brushed his ego, but that was just about it.

"You're aware you're hot, now, right? Everyone in this shop comes here to look at you while you study," Hoseok said in a matter of fact way, even wiggling his eyesbrows at the younger.

"Please don't say that," His brows creased slightly. "I don't like being objectified, thank you very much."

"Okay, geez, but look at you. Since when did you stop wearing your school tie and unbuttoned your shirt?" Hoseok gestured at him. "Like that's just abusing your powers, my dear friend."