26 :: magical sticks & heartwarming gays

mm sorry for the wait
this week was busy for me~

♡♡︎♡

"If I run into that wall, you think I'm gonna be able to ride the Hogwarts Express and become a fucking wizard?" Jeongguk swung Taehyung's hand between them as the two of them walked down the train station to where his train would arrive.

Today was the day Jeongguk was going back to Busan, and as much as Taehyung didn't want him to leave, he knew he had to see his family. They did all they could to spend time together, and after all, it was only a week before they see eachother again.

Warren and Siwon said their goodbyes at the house, leaving Taehyung to drop him off at the station even though it made his heart ache thinking Jeongguk was going to leave so soon. His dads knew they probably wanted to be alone.

And of course, Siwon begged Jeongguk to come back with Taehyung during the next break. Warren didn't talk much, but by the way he kept giving Jeongguk pats on the shoulder, they knew he was in.

The two boys merely exchanged smiles, and they didn't have to say a word to know that they would come back the next chance they got to be together.

It was their own little space in the world where nothing else mattered except them— how couldn't they?

"Do you wanna try?" Taehyung chuckled, finding him adorable as he squeezed the younger's hand. "Be my guest. Get a concussion."

"Well, I mean, a concussion isn't cool, but the chance of becoming a fucking wizard outweighs any health risks," Jeongguk hummed, releasing their hands to bring his arm around the older's waist and bringing him close.

"I'd get a magical stick, Specs!"

"You already have one." The words slipped out of Taehyung's mouth before he could realize the damage of his actions. The younger's eyes widened.

"Did you just call my dick magical?"

"You really complimented my dick?" Jeongguk gasped, shaking him gently as the older absolutely refused to look him in the eye while his cheeks burned feverishly warm.

"N-no," Taehyung mumbled, "Shut up."

"You just called my dick, a magical stick. Bars, Specs. Does that mean you think my dick's pretty too?" The younger teased, tickling his side a little, to which the younger nudged his stomach, getting him to stop.

"Y-You're hopeless," He snorted, slinging his arm around him. "Just d-don't hurt yourself stupid. You have volleyball when you get back, remember."

"I know, Specs. It's gonna be different this time around though," Jeongguk said, thankfully dropping the topic. "I have to fly to Japan every weekend to participate in gyms with the national team."

"Is that all?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. The younger shook his head.

"Later in the year I have this training camp in Tokyo, and I'll be gone for a week, I think? After, I have some training to do in America. It selects promising players from every country and we come together in this insane camp. It's a week, or two, tops!"

Wait. Jeongguk was going to leave him?

"Are you gonna be alone?" The smile the older wore faltered at the edges, though he tried to hide it from the other, knowing it would ruin his excitement.