11 :: fake dates & the real deal

i'd like to say thank you SO MUCH for 15k 🥺
it makes me happy you guys enjoy my books,
and honestly that's all that matters 💛💛
so here's a special extra update hehe

honestly suggest listening to sweet night
scenery, & jk's ending scene on the date part
(trust me, it sets the vibe😎)

♡♡♡

Jimin and Taehyung were going to date, and like he promised, Jeongguk was going to help.

The two of them were in the living room, or well, Jeongguk placed a chair a good couple feet away from his room and forced Taehyung to sit down on it while he searched for some old clothes. The older asked why they weren't just going into his room, and Jeongguk shut him up by throwing a pillow at his face.

It seemed to work because Specs didn't mention anything about their current situation after that.

"For the first date, you gotta wear something nicer than that, Specs," Jeongguk said, gesturing at the baggy sweatpants and the oversized jacket that practically ate up Taehyung's figure.

"The whole point is to show off how hot you are."

"Are you calling me hot, Jeon?" Taehyung teased, which immediately made his face all hot and gross (yuck). Jeongguk merely blinked, his lips curling upward into a tight smile.

"I'm using hypotheticals, Specs," He clapped his hands together, fingers folding over one another and cleared his throat. "Please don't warp my words into compliments, thanks."

"I mean you could give me a compliment. I wouldn't hate it completely," The older bit his lip, earning a death glare from the younger.

"Stop."

"Stop what?" Was he teasing him?

"Stop that. Stop being a fuckboy. I'm supposed to be the fuckboy in this pal-ship," Jeongguk scowled, not at all appreciating the way the older was snickering at him. "There's only room for one of us."

"So what am I gonna be?" Taehyung asked, leaning back in his seat, arms crossed over his chest. The younger raised an eyebrow at him like he was being stupid.

"A loyal bitch. That's who you are."

"Ouch," He heard the older's laughter follow him as he ventured back into his room. He rolled his eyes, going to find the outfits he managed to dig from the pile of clothes stuffed in his closet.

Jeongguk didn't get rid of his clothes back from the last three years of boarding school, which he kinda regretted because his closet was full of unnecessary shit that couldn't fit his body. He was skinny back then, and it took awhile for him to get his body into the amazing-ness it was right now.

There was a good chance Taehyung could fit them. If his predictions were correct, Taehyung was skinny beneath all those layers and probably had a smaller build. It would make sense, and the most Jeongguk had seen his body frame was in his school uniform, but even his blazer and jeans didn't fit him properly.

He came back out with all black, an outfit he guessed would look good on Specs. When he returned, he saw the boy was on his phone, giggling as his thumbs danced over his screen. The smile he wore crumbled around the edges as he leaned against the door, knowing that oh-so familiar blush on Specs's cheeks.