20 :: arguments & questionable news

20 more chapters and htt
is over )): makes me saddd

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Nice hickey," Jeongguk's hand clamped to the side of his neck, eyes widened as he dropped his cereal spoon back into the bowl. He glanced up, seeing Taehyung in his uniform.

"Wonder who gave that to you," Taehyung snorted, and for a second the younger genuinely thought he must have forgotten what happened, and a part of him was slightly disappointed.

Taehyung was staring at him, more specifically the hickey, while his fingers latched the buttons of his button-up. Jeongguk realized he never saw the older shirtless before, but his unbuttoned exposed a small glimpse of his tummy.

Smooth, an expanse of tan. No sight of any muscle, but a flat tummy. Then it was gone, thoughts ending and shirt finally buttoned.

Before either one of them could say anything, his gaze averted upward, meeting his own. He didn't know what to say, really, but Taehyung's stare was different, more intense. Jeongguk's lips pressed into a line, and he knew Taehyung already had his fun.

It was his turn now.

"Can I ask you something hyung?" Jeongguk teased, watching the way Taehyung stiffened while he was putting his tie on by the wall mirror. So maybe he didn't forget it— good.

"So, you grabbed my ass. How was it?"

Taehyung choked, hands fumbling around his tie after Jeongguk's words settled in. He spared a nasty glare at him, lips tight and eyes slightly narrowed. Jeongguk's smirk grew, silently teasing the older as he struggled to properly put his tie on.

"Wanna rate your experience? From one to fuck, Jeongguk your ass is heavenly?" He continued, even chuckling a little to himself when Taehyung gave up.

"Don't know about you, but my ass is fantastic."

The smile he wore on his lips when Taehyung turned around broadened, gaze following his the second he appeared by the edge of the counter. Jeongguk faced him, arms crossed over his chest as the older eyed him up and down, expression unreadable.

"What hyung?" Jeongguk continued, enjoying the way Taehyung's chest rose unevenly at the title.

"Embarassed to say my ass felt good?"

"I really hate you," Taehyung said, taking big a step closer, trapping Jeongguk between the counter and his build that consisted of very broad shoulders.

"No you don't, Specs," The younger snorted, staring him down, glad that they were the same height so he didn't have to feel more like a stupid bottom than he already was (he wasn't complaining though).

"At least," He watched the older lick his lips, the tip of his pink tongue swiping across his botton lip, wettening the skin. Jeongguk yanked his attention away from it, trying to focus on his features.

"At least what?" Jeongguk challenged, standing up straighter. Taehyung simply snorted.

"At least I don't go hard in a milisecond when I get called princess." At that, the younger deflated, ears already burning at the nickname.