12 :: right & wrong

hi pals🥰 sorry i updated late
i didn't get a chance to write until now

♡♡♡

The walk back to the dorm was silent.

Jeongguk wasn't sure what he should say, or even how to bring up a conversation after literally putting his mouth over Taehyung's and just kissed him. He wasn't thinking when he grabbed the older's face, the coolness of his cheeks stinging his warm palms before he kissed him.

He kissed Kim Taehyung. He kissed Specs.

And he didn't regret it.

It wasn't that bad, really. Taehyung wasn't horrible at it, though his first attempt at it would forever be branded to his memory. Honestly, Jeongguk guessed he gave him some points for trying despite the fact he bumped his lips against his teeth and chin. 

But he felt bad— it was Taehyung's first kiss, and the guy ruined his shot at one of those movie-esque kind  of kisses, so Jeongguk kissed him. It was short, and it was simple. None of that crazy shit, which for some reason felt oddly refreshing for the younger, who had kissed a lot of people in his life time.

The two of them simply stood there, by the lake and under the moonlight, slowly kissing one another in the center of an empty lake. Jeongguk made sure to be careful, holding Taehyung's face like it was the most delicate thing in the world as their lips fitted perfectly against one another's.

Kissing Specs was somehow different in a good way, and he wasn't so sure if he that tugging in his heart meant he wanted to feel his lips again or that he was about to die.

"That was my first kiss," Taehyung suddenly blurted out when they entered the elevator, his fingers still touching his lips. 

"And you ended up bumping your lips against mine like bumper cars," Jeongguk muttered, pressing the button to their floor.

"Could've given me a fucking concussion."

"And then you kissed me," The older whispered. "I think you kissed me."

"I kissed you," He leaned against the wall, hands tucked into his pants pockets, trying hard not to let his eyes to wander down to Taehyung's ass.

"You kissed me," He repeated. Oops, his eyes slipped down for a second. Just for a safe second. "Your lips went on my lips and moved."

"I think that's what kissing is?" Jeongguk lifted an eyebrow at the older. "What, Specs. You've never seen kissing before?"

"N-No I have. I just didn't think— did you know we exchange 80 million bacteria when we kiss? Like I have you in my mouth," Taehyung said softly.

"That sounds dirty, no pun intended," The younger snorted. "But Specs, if you wanted to suck my—,"

"—No! I do not want to suck your dick now," He squeaked, hands flying to cover his face. "Gosh darn your dick's in my mind again."

"I don't know if that's a good thing, or a bad thing, but all I'm going to say is that we're saving the dick sucking for another time," Jeongguk said, pushing off the wall when the elevator doors opened.