Chapter two

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
❤❤❤❤❤❤
💔BEHIND OUR LOVE❤... 
💔💔💔💔💔💔 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        The kiss lasted for three minutes before he roughly released my lips,  licking his. I pointed my head downwards because I don't want to have an eye contact with him. He grabbed me by my burnt arm and I whipped it away quickly due to the pain I felt, he barked, "shut up! A stupid girl like you is only good for this ..." That was how he dragged me with my hair to his room and dumped me like a piece of trash on the floor, I was helplessly crying unsoundly, my burnt arm still hurting. He locked the door ordering me to stand up. I looked at him compassionately with my legs sprawled.

       And pretended as if I didn't heard what he said, he roared in a husky voice, "didn't you hear what I just said? Or do you want me to go back to that kitchen, bring that hot water and burn your whole black body with it... its what you deserve anyways" He added. Glared at me with the evil eye.

     I stood up immediately because I know what Usman is capable of, he can do exactly as he said, burn me with that hot water because he's so heartless. He started taking his steps forward to where I was standing. On seeing this, I took mine backward we continued like that untill I reached the wall, no way to escape now. I was gasping heavily calling for Allah my life saviour. He moved closer to me, forwarding his handsome face close to mine, feeling each others breathe then gently rubbing his furry fair hand on my face just as how gentle men does it I gasped! trying to cover my face and said in my best lady like manner maybe he'll atleast pity me, "Usman please I beg of you stop it, am not ready for it now, my arm hurts. Like alot" I said calmy. He flashed his brightest mr cool smile. I must admit he became hotter than ever. He dragged me and threw me onto his bed. I was still crying helplessly pleading for this demon I call my husband to stop with what he's about doing. I shrieked and shrieked but this demon continued doing it with me anyway. He did several rounds with me. I was completely powerless nd helpless.

     The air I was breathing became hard for me, my heart racing and my eyes rolling. I don't know which pain to feel, but this man just wickedly smiled at me as he was leaving the room. I sighed heavily, imagining the kind of life am living. I stretched my right arm in a distress manner to pick up my tored night gown to cover my boobies with. Bet even a prisoner is free and happier than I am.

    Seriously, here I am living in a one in town mansion, married to a breathtakingly gorgeous guy every lady will dream of having but... I paused my rational thinking due to the sound I heard the door made. Usman appeared holding a bucket full of hot water.

        I started crying so hard immediately, my heart was racing... "What is my husband about doing?" I asked myself. "Is he trying to burn me with the hot water he is carrying? Does he really meant what he said earlier?" I asked again... "Oh noo! Ya Allah please help me, don't allow this demon to kill me just like that..." I cried out.

       He narrowed he's breathtaking gorgeous dark brown eyes at me, and smiled evily as he does usually and then walked straight to the bathroom without uttering a word.

       Huh! I sighed in a relieved way, lazily  stepping down from the bed covering my entire body with his blanket and walked to my room, with my laps aching due to what Usman did with me.