Chapter 49

Aisha’s POV;

     I brought out my trolley box dragging along whilst Fiona was holding the blankets and other stuffs in her hand. Just then Usman appeared seems like he have settled the bills. He came over me, pausing me from walking and I didn't say a word to him. “Aisha let me help you with your luggage please, its not good for health.”

      I feel like bursting out laughing and saying when have you start to worry about my health? But then I remember I don't want to ever talk to him again even earliar that I talked to him, that was a mistake and 'cause of Ryan. Without saying a word or passing him my trolley box as he ask, I shift by his side so as to go away and he blocked me instantly. I tried through his other side and he still blocked me again. He is starting to annoy me really.

     “Unless you want me to press charges you won't block my way again.” He froze and that gave me the chance to go away. On reaching to the parking lots, I stopped there waiting for Fiona. I wonder what she is doing inside that isn't letting her come out like she knows right we need to search for a taxi.

     Some minutes aferwards she came out with Usman behind her I watched them as they make it to his car. Seriously? I won't enter Usman’s  car for the world. “Aisha! What are you doing there? Come lets go so you can pick up the stuffs you'll be needing at your house” Fiona called out.

        “Just go and wait for me there, I'll have to get a taxi first”. Before listening to what she'll say again I spun around and left ignoring the calls Usman' sending me. As I stepped out I saw a taxi and stopped it immediately before Fiona could stop me.

      Paying him his fare, I shoved myself inside Usman house 'cause its nomore mine again. Careless human being he left everywhere open. Not paying attention to that I made it to my room. Bringing out another trolley I filled it with many essential stuffs I'll be using including school stuffs. I made sure all I'll be needing is in place, before I dragged it out to the sitting room, opening my fridge, I brought out 3 dozen of sausages because I love it alot and shoved it inside my clutch just as I turned I saw Usman standing in front of me. A gasp suddenly made it way out of my mouth 'cause of how I got startled.

      “I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you” he apologized calmly.

       I didn't answer him, I didn't nod at him I just tried to make my way out of his possession then suddenly he caught me by my arm not roughly but gently yet firmly. Without saying a word I tried to duck under his grasp but I couldn't. “Aisha” his deep voice which is now shallow and cracky caught me I looked up straight into his eyes. There was nothing but regret, sorry, defeat, and love in it.

       “Aisha please talk to me, even if you're going to insult me and call me with all the insultive names in this world do it, say it out loud, but please talk to me I can't take this anymore please.” He pleaded.

         Like this is not the Usman I used to know, this is another Usman entirely the opposite of the other. Please and sorry? Never came out from his mouth but now? They turn out to be his favorite.

       “Okay I get it, you don't want to talk to me because I murdered our baby and tortured your precious life but believe me when I say this, I didn't mean for that to happen I'm sorry. I beat you up because I thought it was not my baby you were carrying, I was wrong to have doubt your trust and suspected you. I got jealous intensly jealous that the woman I love was impregnented by another man and that was why I beat you up like that upto the level of murdering our child. I love you Aisha, I love you so very much please don't leave me I know I don't deserve you to sympathize me but please have mercy on me don't go please. I beg of you. I know I have never been a good husband to you but now I'm willing to change, I'm ready to change Aisha please give me just one last chance, please.”