Chapter 52

Aisha’s POV;

Just as I turned and continued to walk Usman, appeared in-front of me blocking my passage. "Aisha thank you for agreeing to come home with me, thank you so much. What would you like to have for lunch?"

"Nothing Usman" I snarled at him. "I want absolutely nothing from you, I followed you all the way here because of Fiona, don't misunderstand my reason of being here now. Can't you see? With what you're doing you're forcing me to forgive you and I don't want that. Stop acting nice and cool to me, I prefer the wicked, cold hearted, uncaring, as-" my last word was crushed on my lips as Usman crashed his lips against mine.

The kiss was hard amd angry. I tried pushing against his chest but I can't, I knew it would be no point since he was built like a rock. He manage to slide his tongue inside my mouth and I hate the way my body reacted to him. I hate how soft his lips are, I hate how our mouth moulded perfectly, I hate how he managed to make me forget my anger with just one kiss.

He gently pulled out and cupped my face with both of his palms. As our eyes met I quickly dropped my gaze to the floor, we are so close to each other that the air we are breathing crosses. I don't know what to do or to say anymore all I know is that I love Usman theres no denying in that but then I hate him I hate him he has some nerve kissing me, how dare he?

I stepped back away from his possession and that made him stare at me then he starts to talk. "I love you, morethan I love my own life, I miss everytging about you, I miss your lips, your voice and everything, please stop sending me away. I have been telling you this, I'm a changed man now I will never harm nor hurt you again.
Remember, weren't you the one telling me there's a reason BEHIND OUR LOVE? all I ask is for you to give me a chance to love you, please Aisha" he state as he tried to move closer to where I'm standing.

"Don't, don't come near me again, I can't ever forgive you for what you did, how you murdered my child, I can't ever forgive you. Just stay the hell out of my life your presence affects me, whenever you're around me I feel weak I can't even protect myself now because I love you."

He took another step forward. "What did you just say? You love me?"
"Yes Usman I love you but that doesn't mean anything I just said it to the air, I want an annulment Usman, I can't stand your possessiveness anymore, I don't want to forgive you but you are forcing me do it. Is better we stay far away from each other and cut of this marriage."

"No Aisha you don't mean that-" I cut him off "I sure mean what I just said now I want an annulment and if you won't corperate with me I swear I'll call everyone including your dad and tell them what you did to me and my gone child."

His eyes rapidly fill with mositure and soon enough he was crying. He closed the gap between us, "No Aisha please don't do this to me, please I can't do without you, I'm loss without you. Don't cut off this marriage please, I know I can't stop you but please I beg of you don't do that." Just then my eyes scanned through his fingers I thought he has threw it away, I didn't know he have saved it somewhere safe for all this while then suddenly I felt weak again.

"You don't want me to get an annulment?" He nodded. "Then stay away from me, stop talking to me, stop interfaring in my business, cut out anything that will bring you and I in contact."

He wiped off his tears before saying, "if thats what you want I'll do it, I agree to all that and I'll abide by it just don't stop me from performing my duties as a husband to you, I'll cook for you, take you to school and all that just don't stop me please." I hissed at him and walked to my room.

Reaching to my room, I threw myself onto my bed. I don't know why but I just bursted out crying, I was crying for no reason. I cried myself out until my eyes were all puffy. I stood up and went over to wash my face. Searching for my side bag I couldn't find it then I remembered it was with Usman earlier I have to go get it so as to call Fiona as she asked me to even though I don't want to.