Chapter six

I took a spoon in, wondering whats wrong with the food that made Usman angry and furious because the food is tasty I don't know why he always complains to every food I cook. Like my mum always tells me am a good cook, and I know I am seriously, but because of how Usman complains every single day I now don't know how to cook like before.

        I swallowed my last spoon and rest onto my bed looking at my injured palms... the next thing I realised was how my door was banged I saw furious Usman standing breathing hard, his face filled with hatred. He walked straight to where I was resting and grabbed me by my burnt arm and I whipped it away with a sour expression on my face I stepped backward.

          He smirked "so you're trying to act bravely huh? I should have guess" he added. I said in an unpleasant manner "its hurts Usman". (Something I've never done before).

          "Oh sorry mrs, I should have known..." He added freakishly and jerked my arm twisting it so hard and barked, "how many thousand times have I warned you never to meddle with my stuffs, huh?" I shrieked, "you're hurting me Usman, let go off my hand" I said pathetically. He twisted my arm even harder than he did before what can you do if I twisted it? What can you do to me you mad woman .