Chapter 24

Aisha’s POV;

I was re-watching ‘ disney frozen’ in my laptop 'cuz am damn inlove with the movie. My phone vibrated by myside and as I glow at the screen I saw message from baby as that was how I saved his phone number I picked it up quickly and opened the message curiously because I can't remember when last he texted me.

    I furrowed my eyebrows after reading it, “so its not even a date?” I questioned myself but even still we are going out right? And ofcourse I'll get to stare at his amazing pretty face again. I smiled and hoist up from my bed making it to my closet.

     Not long enough my phone started ringing I spun and picked it up instantly as I saw it's Usman’s mom calling. After the normal in-law to be greetings she said she had a duprise for me.

    I can't wait to listen to this suprise though I hate suprises but I believe aunt Fatima.

    “You guts are getting married we will come to arrange everything in two days Usman will be coming sooner to pick you up so you guys could talk about it, write down all that you need, the guestlist everything and give it to him, okay?”

  Omg! What? Did I hear aunt Fatima clearly? Wedding arrangements? Between Him amd I omg am overwhelmed with joy I..I don't even know what to say...

    “Hello Aisha you there...?”

    “Yes ma'am, I mean when did it happen? Haven't heard anything”

    “Really?” She asked suprisingly. “Didn't Usman told you?”

Oh no! I can't tell you ‘no he didn't tell me’ because you might suspect something let me make up a lie..

  I lied, “Ohh so thats the suprise he's so exited to tell me?” I fake a giggle.

   “Omg! Don't tell him I've told you already okay? Pretend as if you didnt know anything about it.” She alerts.

    “Sure ma'am...”

“Okay am hanging...”

“Wait please” I cutt her off

“Something wrong dear?” She asked curiously

    “No not at all ma'am” I retaliate. “I can't tell you how happy I am, I need to go Usman will be here in a bit.”

“Okay then bye!” She hanged up.

   I led out a sigh, before I could get to call mom, Zainab call came in and without hesitation I picked it up and kept quiet cuz am still mad at her, so she broke the silence.

   “Aisha? You there?”

“Yes” I answered cold heartedly

“Oh how are you then? Thrilled I guess”

“So you know too?” I threw a question at her

  “Yes” she snapped. “Usman just called  now.”

I trembled as my eyes pop out of their sockets. “What? How did you get his number?”

    “I don't think that's important now. Aisha, Usman is against this wedding introductions and arrangements it is his parents who are forcing him to, the guy don't love you, get a brain please this is your future we are talking about. Don't force him into marrying you...”

    “I'll pretend not to here this, yeah Usman might not like me now but eventually after the wedding he might... So am hanging up.” Ding! I did.

    As I glare at the wall clock its 3:50PM already he should be here by now.

And my phone is on ring now, omi'gosh its Usman calling. I cleared my throat before finally picking it up.

      “I'm outside come out, and don't keep me waiting.” His charming authoritative voice state and before I could get to answer he hung up.

    Omi'god Usman

    On reaching outside I saw his mercedez benz E350 parked not far away from our house but from where I was standing I can see like someone is with him inside the car and that someone omg! its a girl yeah oh god! More like a lady, an american!

Crap! Is that Humairah? Yeah its Her she's the one. Why will Usman ask me to come when he's with Her. Now what do I do?

Must you ask everythng? Ofcourse turn around and go back in. The logical voice in my head states. ‘Okay’

As I make my way back in Usman called my name loudly I had to stop and turned back he beckoned me over you know I can't say no to him right? So I went and met him. He rolled down the glass, and eyed me head-to-toe with a wicked smile all over his face. The pretty young lady beside him (Humairah) speaks “so this is the Aisha, honey? “yes babe this is her.”  “Uh” she said contended.

    “Get in” showing me the back seat.

Believe me I know am an ass to do as he asked but I just can't refuse him and so I shoved myself into the car.

   We stopped at a park after parking in a lot, “Lets find somewhere and sit.”

I can't stand them no more, I can't compete with her I can't even dress the way she's now althought I tried to but I can't for goodness sake see how exposed her boobies are.

   “I'll get going” I managed to say sounding defeated I know if I were to add 5 more minutes standing here, I'll be crying next and that I don't want to do especially not in her present.

“Oh common darling” She points out at me “you're going since before we started?” She redirected her gaze back to Usman “honey tell her not to leave I've got something to tell her personally” laying more emphasis on personally.

       “Hey Aisha don't be stupid you know our wedding will be fixed we need to talk, and Humairah wants to talk to you too so lets go?” He spoke with cool authority gesturing me.

   With out saying anything I made my way to the nearby table and sat on one of the vacant chairs playing with my fingertips.

   “So you wish to marry my babe?” Humairah’s voice caught me off guard.

“Aisha you're a pretty young lady why won't you get a life and get your paws off my man? Usman don't like you, you're being a burden to him please why won't you quit forcing yourself upon him? He made it clear to you he doesn't like you and he will never.” She's starting to yell as my silence is exasperates her.

     Easy sweetie I don't want you to raise your temper on her” pointing at me “had it been she really wanna back out, she would have since as her sister has talked to her time without number and tried to make her understand but Aisha? She's so hard headed.”