Chapter 57

Usman’s POV;

     “Yes hello? Its Usman Ahamed the one who called earlier about the reservation... Yeah can I get it? The decoration should be red please... Okay thanks yes by 2pm. Thanks.” I sighed out as I hung up the call. One more thing remaining now which is the home planners.

     “Yes, is everything in place? Everything in the room should be red and black thats our favorite colours.... Yes please... Okay I'll be giving you a call when the right time comes, yeah just our clothes and belongings nothing else... Okay thanks.”

      Now everything is perfect just waiting for the time to come. Aisha must hate me today for not wishing her a happy birthday, her face said it all in the morning. I'm sorry babe just that I have a suprise in store for you.

     Immediately when it was 1:30 I left office for home, I stopped by and bought a bouquet of red scented roses, Aisha’s favorite. Reaching home, I parked outside the gate, pulling out a mirror, I glow at my face and everything was in place. I brought out the flowers and entered inside. Pressing the door bell, Fiona shouted “coming...” I post and waited hoping she won’t miss out our plan to come along with Aisha when she'll get the door.

      In some minutes the door opened, Fiona appeared behind it, I wrinkled my forehead as I can't see my wife, like my eyes are hungry for her, immediately when Fiona shifted a little the most gorgeous, breathtakingly, marvelous, wonderful, perfect, beauteous woman I call my wife appeared behind her with an amazing, cute, unique, heart touching acute smile shining bright on her gorgeous face. She is wearing a red handless, mermaid flow length gown that emphasized her curvaceous body together with a stiletto heels, I can't believe actually this is my wife. Her wavy hair put into an updo. She is looking amazingly so take away that I can't stop starring at her.

      “Oh common Usman unless you wanna eat her up.”

    Fiona's voice shook me back to reality. “Uh sorry, sweetheart you are looking... You are looking...” I dont even know what to say.

     “I guess he is trying to say you're looking spectacular.” Fiona suggested.

     “Yyy..yess you're looking amazingly spectacular.” I walked in and held her hand in mine, placing a kiss on it I say “Happiest birthday my wife, I love you.” Before giving her the flowers.

     “Awww! Thank you honey, I love you too.” She brushed a light kiss on my lips, I just can't stop starring at Aisha, she is the true defination of beautiful or even more. “Lets go?” I asked still not moving my eyes away from her face. She nodded smiling. “Okay.” I offered my arm and she swings hers inside it. Just as we are about walking off, Fiona called out. “How about I take my couple crush a picture.” She brought out a camera and took about 5 shots of Aisha and I. As we walked off I turned and wink at Fiona and she nodded meaning she've understood my message.

      Reaching to my car I opened the door for Aisha and when she was in I shut it and went over to my side. Starting the ignition, I drove to the restor I reserved for us. Just that I couldn't take my eyes off Aisha. Like that, we reached to our destination after parking and stopping the ignition, Aisha tried to open her door, “no dearheart let me please.”,I smiled at her and she smiled back. I went over and opened her door offering my hand chivalrously at her.

      Without hesitation she gripped my hand and I pulled her out of the car. I circled my arm around her little waist drawing her closer to me like that we walked into the restor. Just as I wanted it, there was no one in it, just the workers and waiters.

     I gestured her to the centre table and after pulling a chair for her, she sat and said “thanks” sweetly. I smiled at her as I pulled a chair opposite her and sat also. “Urh sweetie, why does the place seem so quiet?”