Chapter 61

Usman’s POV;

       Aisha’s face suddenly lit up with excitement when I told her I'll buy her the chicken, she is really yearning to eat chicken now, and I have to get her one even if I don't want to go out at this time. “You're getting me the chicken now?” “Yes” I nodded at her. “Yeyy!” She showered kisses all over my face “come back safely okay? I love you my hubby hubby.”

       I picked up my keys and went out at midnight to buy chicken for my pregnant wife, I'll make sure Aisha spends like 10 more years before getting pregnant again, huh! Seems like we are raising the baby together.

20 minutes later...

        Stopping my ignition, I opened my door and shoved myself out of it quickly making it inside. Opening our room, I saw Aisha sleeping already she must have waited for long. I walked straight over to her and placed my hand on her huge tommy, I sometimes wonder if its a baby twin she'll be giving birth to, but then I remember how she eats alot imagine how can she eat up two whole chickens in a day. God help me.

      I rubbed over it gently “my love your chicken is here” I whispered in her ears. She awakes instantly “really? Where?” She asked excitedly. “Here” I point at my other hand. Before I could say something like let me get you a plate. Aisha just whipped the leather and opened it spreading the chicken on our bed and eating it.

       Like seriously? “Aisha a-” she cuts me off “I know I'm not allowed to eat on bed but I have to. Omi'god this tastes so good, what a yummy!” she licked almost all of her fingers aromatically. “You've got to taste this also baby.”

      And when I meant to take a part as she asked me to, Aisha suddenly slapped my hand making me to shriek a bit. “Awchh! What was that for?” I ask wrinkling my forehead.

     She cuts another part and put it in her mouth talking mouthfull “I was just kidding, you should have say no but then you brought your hand to eat it. The chicken is mine right? It won't even do, I'm just managing. Oh you're so lust you know”

     Seriously? I just sat there watching Aisha like a TV until she finished the whole chicken. I'm just happy that I made her happy, I made my wife happy. She is so full that she slept off instantly. I packed the bones and disposed them. 

      Oh NO! She can't sleep like this, where does she expects me to sleep now? She've consumed morethan half of the bed and she's way heavy now gained almost a 100pounds I can't carry her.

      “Aisha” I tapped her by the arm.

     “Uhmmm” she groaned.

      “Can you please shift a bit, I have nowhere to sleep you can ju-” My last words were crashed on Aisha body as she pulled me and I fall over her body. “Lets just sleep okay, try not to talk”

     “But Aisha-”

       “Please baby.” I have no option do I? That is how I slept off uncomfortably at Aisha possession.

       In the morning...

    I rolled over and stretched my hand to reach for Aisha when I find an empty space, she is not here then where is she? I sat upright and I heard some sounds coming from the bathroom. Someone is throwing up. Oh God No. I paced through the bathroom and saw Aisha kneeling down infront of the toilet bowl vomitting.

     NO! NO! NO! she can't throw up all that, soon enough she'll fall sick again. Pregnancy sucks atimes. I walked over and knelt beside her “are you okay?”

     “I'm fine don't worry about me jsut that I need to throw up some more.” She gagged, coughed and threw up all the chicken she ate some hours ago. Oh God no. I caressed her back and held her hair in place for her. She rinsed her mouth and I assisted her come out of the bathroom. “Sorry” I mouthed at her and she nodded.