Chapter 55

Usman’s POV;

Aisha is the most happiest thing that has ever happened to me, I don't know why I failed to realise that before maybe because I didn't even give my heart a chance to see her as the woman who she really is but now I do, like alot.  A few minutes after she placed a kiss on my lips and whispered “goodnight handsome” in my ears, I opened my eyes 'cause I wasn't sleeping I just pretended to. “Aisha” I called her name and she didn't respond I peek through her face and saw her sleeping peacefully, with her head on my chest and her arm wrapped possesively around me. I placed a kiss on her head, her hair smells so good that I don't want to stop sensing it. I held her possesively in my body as I fall into a beautiful sleep also.

The following day...

     The morning sun was shining so hard that made me open my eyes, its been long since I've slept as peacefully like this. Immediately I opened my eyes I saw an angel sleeping peacefully beside me, she is morethan a sleeping  beauty, I then recalled it was Aisha. Her hair was all scattered some loops lying all over on her face covering it. I used my hand and gently pushed them away hanging them behind her ear. Aisha is way beautiful when she is sleeping am so lucky to have her.

      There came a knock on the door, oh NO! I don't want it to shake Aisha awake, she is sleeping. Another one came “argh!” I groaned who must be knocking so impatient like this. I glance at the wall clock and its not even 8am yet who must be knocking then? Another knock came and I whispered “come in” guess the person didn't heard what I said 'cause he/she knocked again.

        I gently raise Aisha’s leg from mine without waking her up and also placed her head on the pillow I am about hoisting up when she held my shirt not letting go. I gently opened her palms and placed it on the bed before hoisting up. I quickly opened the door holding the side of my broken ribs. Fiona appeared infront of it with basket of food in her hands.

     „Usman!” She screamed my name in delight I had to cover her mouth. “Don't wake up Aisha, she is sleeping.”

     “what? Sleeping!?” She scream again making Aisha to move a leg.

    “Fionaa! Shut up! Don't wake Aisha up.”

      “Seriously Usman? What of school? Isn't she going today?”

     “argh!” Is now that I remember there is school today. “God Fiona I have no idea there is school today, can you wait for her to get prepare?”

      “Sure I'll just wake her up. Now!” She screamed. “No I will do that” I glared at her, she nodded and sat by a couch as I walked over to wake up Aisha.

       “Aisha” I whispered in her ears. “Aisha” I whispered again. “Uhmmmm” she groaned positioning herself and continued sleeping. “Aisha” I rubbed my hand on her face. “You need to get up.”

      “I don't want to” she answered whilst sleeping. I turned and looked at Fiona who is looking at us surprisingly, “Fiona she don't want to wake up.” She hissed and stood up, walking over to us, “oh please Usman just say you don't wanna wake up your wife.” Before I could protest, she hit Aisha so hard in the butt and immediately Aisha woke up gasping.

       “What did you do FIONAAA!?” I blurt at her as I turned and looked at her. “Fiona you just hit Aisha in a place you're not suppse to.” I raised my hand and slapped her hard in the back also. “Now you two are even.” “Awch! Thats hurts you know.” she said glaring at me with furrowed eyebrows. I turned and look at Aisha who still hasn't comprehend what is happening.

        “Good morning my sugar lips” I greeted her. “Usman sweetheart what is going on?”

       “Aisha you better wake up, you know right we have lectures by 8:30am and here you are sleeping, stop following this your husband who's trying to spoil you into something and get up, take your shower here is breakfast I brought for you two and lets go.” Fiona lectured my wife.