Chapter 48

Aisha’s POV;

      “Fiona! You're back!” she pressed me a tight hug. “Recovering fast huh?” She asked raising an eye brow “yes” I nodded, “I have a friend like you to take care of me tell me how won't I recover fast?” She giggled. “Well here's lunch” I watched her as she brought out all the food packages.

       “All this?? Are we having a party?” I teased. “Oh common its the least I could do.” She brought a plate and served me my lunch the food Fiona bought turns out to be my favorite, I can't wait to taste the shredded beaf and the pepper chicken too Gosh! There's an apple juice also. Immediately she passed me my plate I started eating it, I took about 5 spoons before I stopped and looked at her she was eating too but then she paused as she caught me glaring at her.

      “Aisha are you okay?”

      “Aren't you the one to be answering this question Fiona?” I state sounding serious. “Where did this food came from? I mean were you with that Usman when you bought it?”

     “Nn..no! What are you saying? I bought it myself.”

    “No Fiona you're lying how comes you know of this combination?”

     “Oh God Aisha you're way noisy lets eat please.”

      “I've lost my apetite I know right Usman was the one who bought this, can you please tell him to stop bugging me? He should let me be please.” I kept the plate by the floor and rest on my bed.

      “Aisha why are you being so stubborn? Whats there if Usman was the one who bought the food? Does that means he was the one who cooked it?”

     I kept quiet without saying a word.

      “Now pick up your plate and eat.” She states rather orders.

      “No! I'm not eating that.” I protest.

     “Okay then I've change my mind I won't be staying over tonight anymore, Usman will be the one to watch over you, he is the one who is suppose to watch over you since he is your husband.” she pouts.

     “Fionaaaa! Stop it...”

     “Then eat your meal, you can't go on with an empty stomach.”

     “I'm not hungry” I lied.

      “Eat it or I'll leave.” I sent her a deadly glare before picking up the plate and eats.

    9pm in the evening after I've administered my drugs I was ready to get change so as to sleep. Fiona pulled out my box and opened it for me, to my suprise I saw my favorite night gown in it, I was amused of how Fiona knew about it, just then I thought that Usman must definitely be the one who arranged my clothes theres noway Fiona will get to know of my Fav night gown.

      With this thought, I flanged away the dress and closed the box. Fiona that was getting dressed also stopped and looked at me with a questioning expression on her face. “Why? What now Aisha? You know you're giving me a hardtime than Kevin does.”

     “Nothing” I said vaguely.

     “Nope there is tell me.”

     “Nothing really” I retaliate. “Just that I won't change anymore.”

     “Why? Why not?”

     “Because... I don’t wanna” I lied. I don't want to tell her the actual reason because of Usman so she wouldn't say she will leave again.

    “Why don't you stop lying and tell me because you're thinking Usman was the one who packed all your stuffs for you well FYI (For Your Information) he wasn't the one, I did. He waited for me by the car and I packed your stuffs for you. Now before I change my mind get change, will you?” She orders