Chapter 38

Usman’s POV;

It took me quite a while before I finally comprehended what Aisha did to me. Did she just tore the money I gave her into pieces and blew it on my face? My face? I used my hand and wiped off my face.

Just then I saw her stopping a taxi I start my ignition and drove in just an eye blink. On reaching home, I took my shower had breakfast and went over to her room thankfully the idiot didn't lock up her room. I shoved myself in and made it to her closet, reaching there I opened it and started searching for what I really don't know I'm looking for. Underneath her last dress I saw some hidden money there.

So thats it! I smiled evily she has money, lots and lots of money thats why she decided to disrespect me earlier just how embarrassing will it have looked if people were there starring? I brought out the money and counted them, its 20k.

I closed it and left the room just as it was before. On reaching to my room, I find somewhere secretive and hid it there lets see either she'll soon come bugging me for money or not and we'll see who will shove papers in others now. There was nothing much to do at home so I decided to just watch TV in the sitting room.

I was watching this action movie Mr and Mrs Smith. When I heard knocking coming from the entrance door. Even without checking on I know its Aisha definitely. I ignored the knock and continued watching my movie. She knocked again and I still ignored her. She looked through the window and knocked on the glass.

"Usman what is your problem let me in!" She yells.

"Oh! so you came, please go away you're distracting me as you can see I'm watching a movie."

"What!?" She exclaimed "you watching a movie doesn't mean you aiint letting me in. Please open the damn door I'm tired."

I looked at her pathetically and hissed averting my gaze back to the TV. I saw she left from the behind. Some seconds later she was rattling the back door. I laughed out she thought I left the back door open. She kept on rattling the door and calling my name to get the door. I raised the TV volume and ignored her.

An hour later, I went and opened the door only to see her sleeping by the door. Her face is so innocent when she's sleeping as if she's not the disrespectful and disregardful Aisha. I shook her awake with my leg. It took her time before she finally opened her eyes and set them on me. She glared at me before hoisting up, following beside me, she made her way in.

2 hours later I was going through some business files in the living room and Aisha’s voice seems distracting me I wonder with who she's on phone with. She've been on phone probably 30mins now. I hope her airtime finishes just then there was a total silence. I pray my wish come true. I led out a relieved sigh and continued with what I was doing.

I heard her door opening, I ignored her and continued with what I was doing she came and stood infront of me. I know where this was going, she couldn't find her money. I still ignored her "uhm uhm" she cleared her throat and that made me avert my gaze to look at her.

"Yes? I hate it when people make it a hobby starring at me, I know well I'm handsome so please make your way" I gestured her.

"Oh don't make me throw up please" she states disgustedly. "You're so full of yourself. I would rather stare at a pig than to stare at you" she state spitefully.

My jaw dropped, is she comparing me to a pig?

"Where's my money?" Her voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I decided not to talk to her. She continued standing there as I continued with what I was doing also.

"Mr arrogant my money please give it back I want to use it."

"So you're now calling me a thief?"