Chapter 53

Aisha's POV;

"Ryan please drive faster, I don't want him die" I sob holding tight to him. I placed my head on his chest and tears won't stop coming out from my eyes. "Usman don't die please, please don't die, I need to tell you I love you" I kept on praying under my breath. Just when we arrived at the hospital, Ryan brought out unconcious Usman from the car to the emergency ward and I was following him crying.

Two nurses came and Usman was put on to a bed being dragged along to an emergency room, on seeing this I didn't know the time when I screamed out and bursted out crying I ran and followed the nurses, Ryan was stopping me but I kept on pushing him. "Ma'am please, calm down he is going to be fine hopefully here is this fill in the required information please." The other nurse state calmly.

"Like seriously?" I glared at her "what gibberish are you speaking? My husband's life is at stake and you are asking me to fill this god damn form?"

"Aisha please calm down." Ryan tried to calm me, "you're making a scene in here, please calm down."

"No way I'm calming down Ryan, look at the state of Usman, he was just taken into an emergency room we don't know even what will happen in there and she have gut passing me a form to fill?"

"Aisha please calm down you're making a scene." He apologised to the nurse and collect the form. "I'll be the one to fill it." With a nod she disappeared. "Aisha" he dragged me closer to him "Usman will be okay, calm down we are all here for him" he tries comforting me. We sat on a bench and Ryan asked me questions regarding Usman so as to fill the form, when he was done he sumbitted it and came back to me.

Tears won't stop coming out. "Ryan" I called his name. "Yes" he answered. Without looking at him I continued. "I'm sorry." "But what for" he asked. "For all that has happened today, I know you're mad at me and you must hate me and you have every right to do that and-" he cuts me off.

"Aisha... Cut it out okay?" "give me one reason why I should be mad."

"Because you saw how caring I was towards Usman ." I confess in a cracky voice.

"Aisha please cut it out." He used his hanky and wiped off my tears. "How will I be mad because my goodfriend cares about her husband? Aren't I suppose to be happy that you and Usman are finally patching up things? Aisha ever since when I learned the truth about your realtionship, all thats been happening between you and I was just an act. None of the feelings I've expressed to you were real. Just how bad will it be for me to come in between a lovely wife and a caring husband? Thats sounds terrible you know" he chuckled.

I turned and looked at him I never expected these words from him. "You mea-" and he cuts me off "yes Aisha, I didn't want you to think that all men are cruel and harsh the moment when you told me about you marriage, and that was why also because you needed someone to lean on that time, I can't say no to you at that time because your heart will be forever broken and vulnerable. Had it been I said no to you, things wouldn't have been better you would have hated Usman the more and men in general. Fiona and I have always wanted for you and Usman to be back together, you two are meant for each other, just give him this one chance he's been asking for... Will you do that to a friend?"

My eyes rapidly fill with moisture again. Fiona and Ryan are indeed friends sent from heaven to me, I can't imagine life without them.

"Oh come here" I pressed him a tight hug and he hugged me back. I broke the hug and looked at him without saying a word and he broke the silent "you love Usman don't you?" I nodded at him "and he loves you too, don't he?" "He does" I answered tears trying to flood down my cheek. "Then stop crying, he'll be fine I believes so. He will never leave you alone, stop crying okay?"