Chapter 42

Aisha’s POV;

"Oh common Aisha don't talk like that, even now that you're carrying his baby?"

"Yes Fiona, even now that I'm carrying his baby and wait its not just his baby its mine also."

"Aisha you two have to patch things up, you two just failed to understand it but you're the perfect couple, you guys are meant to be so please don't send Usman away from your life, for the sake of your baby."

"Fiona are you kidding me? You know that beast better than anyone does why are you feeling sympathy towards him? Incase you don't know the demon you're sympathizing now just cut off my weekly allowance today instead of 5k he gave me 3k just 3k, imagine that!" I hissed.

"What!? What was that? Oh God no I really don't understand Usman, his face and personality? Just don't meet. Why will he do such a thing?"

"Must you ask?" I questioned her. "It is simply wickedness at its peak thats all"

"So now, you're not going to tell your husband you're pregnant?"

"Fionaa!!! Did Usman send you here? Stop calling him my husband plus I'm not going to tell him i'm pregnant."

"But why Aisha?"

"Gosh! Fiona you're starting to get irritating. How on earth am I going to tell him?"

"He is your husband  I mean you are his wife he'll surely understand."

"Did I miss something?" I asked sarcastically. "You know well Usman always use protection before we... You know so how on earth is he going to believe that its his baby I'm carrying? He'll ofcourse thinks that I did adultery."

"No he won't 'cause comdoms do break atimes, use that as an excuse."

"Usman is not dumb Fiona, he won't believe me. Why are you insisting on me telling him? I thought you and I are on thesame team but it seems you're siding with that beast now."

"This is not a matter of sides, you and him are married, you suppose to love each other. Then why don't you tell him how you actually got pregnant, tell him it was with you he made love the other day." She lectures.

"Hehehe" I laughed sarcastically. "Really Fiona? You think Usman will believe that?" She nodded. "Well even if he'll I'm not telling him and that goes to you too, don't tell anyone about this clear?" She nodded.

*****

By 3pm I was ready to go home, Fiona just left a while ago. I'm sitted by a bench outside waiting for a taxi coming by to stop, I can't wait to get home and rest I'm so tired and sickening with fever. Just as I turned left to see either a taxi is coming I saw Ryan's car coming out of our school gate. I quickly turned to the other direction hoping that he didn't see me but unfortunately he did. He parked his car by the roadside.

"Aisha how are you feeling?"Sorry" he apologized.

"Much better" I responded.

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

"Its my fault that you got sick, I was the one that bought you the burger, I'm sorry

"No Ryan its not your fault, you did nothing wrong stop apologizing please you make me feel uneasy."

He smiled without saying anything and I smiled back. There was a total moment of silent and it felt awkward. I broke the silence by saying "I need to get going thanks for the warm concern towards me, you're such a sweetheart". As I stood up, Ryan stood with me. "Let me take you home."

Oh God! NO! Usman is in town there's no way I'm letting Ryan take me home what if they meet?

"Aisha are you okay? Or should I take you to a nearby pharmacy or perhaps I can check you on my own."