Jaden- Family reunion

I was at my boyfriend Jaden's house having dinner with his family.
Me and Jaden don't really care about PDA but when it comes to his family I'd rather they don't know that I call their son my daddy ya know?
Me and Jaden were sat next to each other while eating and he was obviously VERY horny since he'd been trying to get my attention all day but I just ignored it.

We were eating our food when Jaden placed his hand on my upper thigh, the feeling of Jaden touching me has always sent shivers up my spine.
I've been with so many guys but Jaden's just different.

There was only one problem with Jaden touching me... I knew what was next.
He always did this to show how much he wanted me.
I didn't want to be teased I front of his family but if I dismissed his touch I would get punished.
Jaden's mom: so my darling how's school going?
(Im still in school Jaden's not)
Y/n: it's rough, I might have to start online schooling.
Jaden: I know something else rough
He put his lips to my ear and whispered.
Jaden's dad: what's that son?
Jaden: oh nothing, i was just saying that online isn't rough that's all.
He lied as he went back to eating his food
I was just talking to Jaden's sisters when he moved his hand up my thigh and started to rub me.
Y/n: J?
I gave him a stern look and he just smirked.
I grabbed my fork, shaking as he plummeted two fingers into my shorts and then panties.
I was shaking and breathing abnormally fast as I tried to eat my food.
I couldn't take it anymore, I pulled Jaden's hand out and excused myself to the bathroom.
Jaden's mom: is she okay?
Jaden: it's fine I'll go
As I was entering the bathroom I felt a pair of hands on my waist, it was him.
Y/n: J, no
He pushed me into the bathroom.
Jaden: strip
He commanded as he closed the bathroom door and locked it for safety.
Y/n: no
Jaden: fine just your bottom half
Y/n: J- I already said no
Jaden: but I NEED youuu
He whined as he kissed my neck getting small moans from me.
Jaden: and you need me
He gave me puppy eyes before lifting me onto the counter.
He pulled down my shorts and panties, not waisting anytime before he drug his head in between my now wet legs.
Y/n: J.
I tried to muster out.
Jaden: it's daddy to you.
He told me as he continued to eat me out.
Y/n: daddy I'm close, so close.
Jaden: wait baby girl
Y/n: go faster
Jaden: ready?
Y/n: I need to cum
That's when he stopped what he was doing and pulled his pants and boxers down to reveal his huge member.
I'm on birth control so he didn't worry about condoms.
He pulled me off the counter and turned my round so I could see our reflection in the mirror.
I took his hand and put it across my mouth before plummeting his huge dick into me.
He grabbed my hair and pulled it back as he thrusted in hard and fast.
The room was full of moans and the sound of our bodys clapping together.
I could only just see us in the now steamy windows.
We both ride our highs and then got back into our clothes.
I fixed my hair and then I moved onto his as he kissed me and told me how good I was like he always does every time we have sex.
Jaden: you were amazing princess
Y/n: says you
Jaden: I'm sorry we had to do that here, maybe wear a nuns outfit the next time we come here.
He joked as we left the bathroom.
We decided to go home early since we both wanted to Netflix and cuddle the rest of the day

I don't think anyone has a boyfriend as perfect as mine.

I'm going to marry him one day I promise you that.

Hope you enjoyed that one

Love y'all 💛