Sam- midnight stroll #2- Payton

⚠️VERY MATURE STUFF, AGAIN DO NOT MENTION THE GIRL PAYTON IS TALKING TO IF YOU KNOW THANK YOU⚠️
Also I do not condone what the characters are doing in this, playing with people's feelings is a horrible thing to do so don't do it please
⚠️HALF PROOFREAD⚠️

Gracie: wait so how many do you have left?
She asked as all the girls were gathered in mine and Gracie's shared room
Olivia: she's already fucked that guy from Texas, anddd Sam, she only has one more.
Olivia told the girl as we all started laughing
Maggie: you won't be able to do another guy, not if Sam told them about last night.
Joya: Payton!
Gracie: hey he's mine!
Gracie said scolding the girl
Alex: I'm with Joya on this, he's the only guy that would do it
Gracie: y'all are really trying to paint Payton as the bad guy huh? Not to mention we set her this challenge, we should be making it harder for her, not easier.
The girls all looked at Gracie, agreeing with what she said.
Devin: here
She said as she passed me a "plan b" tablet and some water.
Maggie: Y'all didn't use a condom?!
She shouted frantically as I took the tablet
Y/n: we did but we have to make sure, just incase
I replied as I put the glass onto the bedside cabinet, getting out of bed and going to the closet.
Olivia: so who are you going to try and get at?
She asked as I looked at my clothes in my closet.
Y/n: I don't know yet
I replied, getting some summer clothes since we'll be spending the day on the boat again.

I got changed into this bikini:

And I obviously put a hoodie over it:

I waved my hair and put on some white sliders

The girls also got ready before we made our way to Starbucks to meet up with the boys.
And now I had to act all lovey-dovey with Sam.

Y/n: hey I'll just have a pinkity drinkity with extra strawberries and a croissant please.
I said as I ordered.
All the sudden I felt someone's arms wrap around me.
I scrunched my nose as they put their face into the crook of my neck.
Sam: hey beautiful
He said, sending shivers down my spine.
How am I going to break it to him that it was a challenge?
Y/n: morning
I said as I turned to face him, placing a kiss on his lips, roughing up his hair as I did so.
Damn I'm falling for him
I looked over at the girls laughing that's when I remembered I still had to fuck one more guy.
And I knew just the person.
Y/n: thank you
I said as I took my drink and croissant
Y/n: did you want anything to eat?
I asked Sam as we walked over to the seating area, the girls planning it perfectly so I had to sit the other side of the Starbucks on a table with only Sam.
Sam: yes, you
He chuckled
Y/n: Sam!
I laughed back
Joya: oi love birds we have to go, the boat needs to be set up
She said as she came over to me and Sam's table.
I looked down at my uneaten croissant
Y/n: we just got here
I whined as we got up
Joya: well we have to go
Sam helped me eat the croissant on the way, leaving me with only my drink and another hand free to hold his.

We got onto the boat and obviously we played some "party games" before just chilling.
I was laid on Sam's lap, relaxing before we were set to head off, that was until Payton realised we were missing something.

Payton: guys we forgot the rain cover incase it starts raining.
Now this is my opportunity
Y/n: we can run back and get it
I replied as I sat up
Payton: sure I'm gonna need some help anyways so why not
He shrugged his shoulders
Y/n: it's in the hotel right?
I asked as I got up, getting off the boat with Payton
Marco: yeah, don't be too long
He said as me and Payton set off.

We got to the hotel and I knew this was it, my last chance to win this challenge.
He opened up the door making his way in.
I closed it before pinning him up against the wall, kissing him roughly.
Payton: damn okay
He chuckled as I pulled back from the kiss, removing my hoodie
Y/n: shut up
I said as I pushed my lips back to his, his hands reaching my hips as he switched us around so it was me pinned up against the wall.
Payton: fuck
He said as he looked down at my body
Y/n: hurry up, we have to be quick
I said as I pulled his shirt off, untying my bikini bra straight after before pushing him back onto the bed, removing his pants.
Payton: what about Sam?
He asked as I kissed down his chest
Y/n: well we've got this far haven't we?
I said as I pulled his dick out of his boxers.
He chuckled before flipping us over, pressing me down onto the bed, face down as he pinned his hands on my hips, moving my bikini bottoms slightly to access my entrance, pushing himself into me.
Y/n: oh fuck
I moaned as he started fastening his pace, getting harder with every thrust, still pinning me down.
I grabbed onto the bed sheets, and Payton put one leg up to get better access.
Y/n: fuck harder!
I screamed as the bed started rocking with Payton's thrusting.
Y/n: oh my- daddy yes! Keep- fuck- going
Payton chuckled, trying to keep at the same pace
Payton: oh my little slut has a daddy kink huh?
He asked teasingly, pulling his head to my neck, biting it like he was some sort of vampire before both his hands leave my waist and grab my neck, pining me down harder then before, choking me enough to see stars.
Payton: well babygirl you'll be screaming my name louder in a second
He said as he pulled out completely before slamming back into me.
Y/n: FUCK DADDY!!!
I screamed even louder then before, his hands found my butt, rubbing his hands over it as he kept ramming into me, hitting all the right spots each time.
His hand moved from my hand for a second before slapping back to their home, my butt.
I let out a little help as he kept doing it, obviously leaving marks.

We both reached our highs but Payton didn't stop, only got faster, that was until we heard the door open.
We both frantically covered our nude bodies with the cover as the person walked in.
Sam: hey guys I wanted to see if you-
He stopped has stared at me and his best friend in a bed together, our clothes scattered on the floor.
Sam: wow. I came here to see if you wanted help but no, you're too busy fucking
Was all he said before walking back out of the door.
I quickly put on my clothes before running after him, following him all the way back to the boat.

Y/n: I didn't mean it okay! It was stupid it all was!
I shouted as Sam walked over the wooden deck, my shouting receiving weird looks from our friends.
Sam: okay so fucking my friend was a mistake huh?
He asked as he jumped into the water
Y/n: yes it was a challenge!
I said as I pulled my hoodie off, jumping into the water with him
Y/n: I had to fuck three guy and Payton was one of them, I wanted to stop once I-
Sam: once you got with me?
He asked, rolling his eyes
Y/n: yes! I didn't want to complete it, but I had to or I loose
I replied
Sam: okay so some stupid game is more important then want WE could have had?
He asked
Y/n: yes, NO, no it's not, it's LESS important, but I had to do it
Sam: sorry I can't understand you, I don't speak slut
Y/n: okay yeah fine I deserve that but what I don't deserve is you blanking me
I said.
Sam kept on swimming
I gave up and got out of the water
Olivia: at least you won
She said as she shrugged her shoulders
Y/n: I swear you fucking bitc-
I said as I launched at her , someone's hands stopping me.
???: are you Y/n/l/n?
The POLICEMAN asked
Y/n: er who's asking?
What a stupid question
???: ma'am are you Y/n/l/n?
I looked at them confused
Y/n: if you're here to give me cookies then yes but if you're hear to arrest me, no.
My dumbass replied
???: Y/n/l/n I am arresting you on suspicion for possession of drugs and lying to the police You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
Y/n: excuse me?! Bitch get those damn handcuffs away from me, I can get into a damn cop car.

Woopsies

Love y'all 💛