-how you met-

No Anthony... he's a traitor I refuse to explain.

Jaden-
You met him at a party and he had just got into an argument with Mads, after countless times of trying to find out what happened that night without actually asking him you gave up and asked him.
He explained the whole story and leaned in for a kiss before slipping a note with his number into your pocket and walking off.

Josh-
You met Josh at a fancy restaurant, he was with the boys but forgot his vape so you gave him yours. (It helps him with stress)
Straight after that he invited you to the table to eat with him and his friends.
Yes Nessa was there too 🔪😻✨
He gave you his number and snap so you guys could hang out the next day.

Bryce-
You were hanging outside the sway house waiting to give Josh a bag of pretzels when Bryce came out to shout at you and your friends to leave.
That was until he saw you, he came over with a smile and you laughed about the pretzels before giving them to him and exchanging snaps.

Fuck you mr Griffin toe freak

Payton-
You asked him to help with your science homework with a cute little video of you saying you don't understand it, not expecting him to actually reply.
He replied and you guys FaceTimed for a few hours as he taught you about electricity, before he fell asleep on the call.

We don't play with child predator Tony Lopy

Ondreaz-
You met when you were both visiting the hype house, you were over to see your good friend Mia when Ondreaz came in to collect the last of his and his brothers bags.
You guys ended up talking for hours and exchanging numbers before you both went home.

Sam-
You met Sam on a beach when you fell off your surfboard and nearly drowned so he helped you and pretty much taught you all the techniques before exchanging snaps.
His girlfriend wasn't too impressed

Mattia-
Tiktokroom.
Yeah.
You defended him on Tiktokroom and he liked your comment before following you and dming you to see if you wanted to hang out the next day.
Ofc you did

Blake-
Amelie's house party.
Let's just say that didn't go to well

Noah-
Dixie's music video-
That's all I have to say

Love y'all 💛