Sam- Midnight stroll

⚠️NOT PROOFREAD⚠️

⚠️SMUT, THIS IS MATURE AS HECK SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS DON'T READ IT⚠️

If you are aware of which one of these girls Payton is talking to please keep it to yourself, I don't want her getting any hate and she seems really nice. Ty

I was with my girls on my best friend Joya's family boat.
It was me, Maggie, Joya, Gracie, Olivia, Devin, Alexandra.

There were obviously some boys

No biggy.

Nope.

We'll just ignore the fact they are TIKTOK FAMOUS.

Mhm TIKTOK FAMOUS, verified on Instagram typa shit.

Damn.

Payton: okay so the game is we sit in a circle, one person has to take in a puff of my juul you have to kiss the next person along and give them the puff, they'll then pass it on and we'll see if we can get it all the way to the end.

I was sat in between Sam Hurley and Payton Moormeier.

The circle went...

Sam, me, Payton, Gracie, Jackson Joya, Parker, Maggie, Marco, Devin, Andrew, Olivia and then Alex.

Sam took the puff and placed his hands on my face, barely kissing me as he passed it to on.
I then passed it to Payton, he put his hand on my thigh as we kissed, making it last longer then it actually had to, he then passed it to Gracie, also holding a long kiss, then she passed it to Jackson with one sweet kiss.
I was watching as everyone passed it around.

Suddenly I felt a Payton's hold hand go further up my hoodie, almost reaching my bikini bottoms.

Alex breathed out the puff and we all erupted into cheers.

I was sat on the little roof thing when Sam joined me.
Y/n: I can't be the only one who hates the taste of that
I said as I grimaced over the taste that still lingered in my mouth
Sam: ugh I don't either, gotta do it for everyone else though
Y/n: otherwise we'll be the 'weak' ones
I added, rolling my eyes a little.
We both slipped a little laugh, it was kinda dark out, the sunset still in view.
Sam: you know what, I'm bored wanna take a swim with me?
He asked as he slid off the roof
Y/n: i donno, I- er...
I wasn't at all confident in my body, I didn't have all the nice curves these girls did, nor did I have perky boobs or a big butt, my stomach wasn't fully flat since I had eaten a few hours ago. I was wearing a bikini, like everyone else was but I was hiding my insecurities under my hoodie, and I didn't want to take it off.
Sam: you can wear my shirt
he smiled as he passed me his shirt.
I giggled before Sam turned around so his back was facing me, I slid off my hoodie and replaced it with Sam's shirt, it fit me like a mini dress and I felt kinda cute in it.