-when you talk to another guy-

You stop in the middle of the mall since you see an old guy friend

Anthony-
He'll introduce himself to the guy and but make sure to show off some signs that you are taken by him and only him
"Baby I'm going to go get a coffee, do you want one?"
And when he comes back it's all "there you go mamas"

Jaden-
He doesn't say anything just waits for you to be done talking to him.
Once you guys walk away he changes a bit "I don't like him. He was all over you"
"Well I'm all yours so stop worrying"

Josh-
Josh looses patients VERY fast.
He feels like he has competition.
"Baby we have to go. I've got my interview with Ellen in like an hour and I still need to get ready, but we need to stop at Kris' house to get my suit"
You look at him confused.
Guy: Ellen? Kris?
"Yes, I'm getting an interview with Ellen DeGeneres but my suit is at Kris Jenner's house, we are really good friends with the Kardashians and Jenners"
I gave josh a dirty look as he dragged me across the mall without saying goodbye.
"What was that?"
"He likes you, and I just wanted him to know that I'm better than him"
"Baby he's gay, and married. Chill out"

Griffin-
He just leaves you to it, he trusts you enough with this guy so he goes and gets you all a coffee to have while you talk.
#realgentleman

Bryce-
He hates it.
"Yup she has a boyfriend. That's me. And she loves me very much so we must get going"
"Goodbye"

Payton-
He's like a little kid
"Baby can we go now?"
He really doesn't care what your friend thinks about him because he knows that no matter what he'll still have you.
"Babyyy. There is popcorn and Netflix calling my name at home right now, can we please go"
If he does anything stupid he'll always apologise.
"Sorry baby"

Chase-
Looses his patients and wonders off back into the store.
Since you and your friend were talking for 4 whole hours he's almost bought the whole store.

Noen-
Doesn't care, he'll say hi to the guy and then find a bench to sit and watch tiktoks on while you talk.
Ends up making 100 private stories
"She's ditched me for another guy"
"I've been sat here for the last hour"
"Second hour here"
"Three hours"
"Yup I'm going to drag her away from him now"

Tony-
Tony just makes Tikoks making sure you and your guy friend are in the background.
Captioned: when she's talking to a guy for 2 hours yet still doesn't know he's flirting with her. If you see this Mr Flirter... that's my girl.

Ondre-
Leaves you to it as he makes 100 or more tiktoks making sure to be respectful and not you or the guy in the background.
#suchaguy

Love y'all 💛