Tiktok challenge- towel

What happens when you drop your towel exposing your nude body in front of your boyfriend?

Anthony- you get out of the shower and dry off, you wrap the towel around you and brush your hair a little before grabbing your phone and opening tiktok, you walk out of the bathroom and you see your loving boyfriend playing Minecraft with some friends, you stop straight in your tracks and he stares at you confused he mouths "you okay mamas?" You giggle as you drop the towel leaving you completely exposed to him.
He chuckles
Anthony: I'll um... I'll speak to you later I've got to deal with something-

Jaden- you walk into the room with just your towel on, he looks up from his phone and turned his full attention to you.
Jaden: no
You looked at him and giggled almost silently
Jaden: babe no
Then you dropped it, he's seen your body plenty of times but when he's not in the mood, he's not in the mood.
Jaden: go get some clothes on babe
He wraps the towel around you and rushes you off to the bathroom as he chucks you some of his sweats and a hoodie

Josh- as you walk into the room you immediately drop the towel, he puts his phone down and turns off his computer for you to know that you have his full attention, then he comes over to you...

Bryce- you guys have a relationship where you prank each other daily and this is your turn, you put on a nude colored bikini and put a towel over your body.
He'd seen this trend all over tiktok and knew what you were doing as soon as you walked into the room.
He got himself all exited as you dropped the towel only for him to be disappointed by amount of you he actually gets to see
Bryce: you're so meannn
Y/n: love you too baby
Then you run off giggling

Griffin- Griffin knows what to expect when it comes to your tiktok challenges, this one he knew exactly what was going to happen so he flipped it, when you dropped your towel he also dropped his.
Y/n: eww Griff!
Griffin: eww Y/n!

Payton- you guys are a pretty recent relationship so you haven't really seen each other (ifykyk) but you wanted today to be the day he sees you and all of you.
You brushed up in the bathroom and then put a towel over your naked body.
You walked into his room, he was on his phone scrolling through tiktok.
Then you let the towel slide of you, leaving you completely exposed
He looked up from his phone, his jaw dropped as he examined every inch of your body surprised. Then he smirked...

Chase- he's been really down in the dumbs recently so you decided to surprise him.
You sit on his bed while he scrolls through tiktok, you're in just your towel but he thinks you're drying off so he doesn't look.
You stand up
Y/n: babe
He looks up from his phone just as you drop the towel.
He looks at you as you climb into his bed
Y/n: surprise daddy
...

Noen- You guys are a pretty chill couple, only intimate when you're both in the mood with him.
You walk in and immediately drop your towel, he looks up from his phone and stretches the back of his neck to indicate that he's nervous.
After that he doesn't look at you.
Y/n: Noen look at meee
Noen: not until you get some clothes on

Tony- as soon as the towel drops he's looking looking at you, looking at you in a way full of love and that's how you know how he feels about you.
Tony: as beautiful as you are baby can you please go put on some clothes before Ondre comes back

Ondre- he was learning a new dance and you didn't think much of it.
You walked into the room and up to him
He looks at you as you drop the towel.
Ondre: babe I'm live
He says as he pushes you out of the way.
At least your followers will know that you actually did the prank. Right?