Nick- Not even a sound

⚠️not proofread⚠️

Smut
Requested

You were staying at the hype house to see your boyfriend for the week, you live all the way in New York so you both hold a long distance relationship, sure it gets hard at times but you know how much he loves you and how much he is worth it.

Today was what the hype house call "movie day" they'll have snacks and it'll be dark with a movie being projected onto the wall.
You and Nick were sat at the back on a beanbag, as much as he loved his friends he always made it clear that when you're here you have all his attention.

You were both messing around, occasionally bursting into laughter at the most random times, everyone was used to both being total crackheads so no one ever turned around to look at you. That's when you had an idea.
One of Nick's sexual fantasies was that he'd like to be teased in a public place. Well this was as good as it was gonna get.

You were cuddled into his chest, getting your fingers tangled in his hair.
You decided to move your leg so it lightly brushed over his dick.
He looked down at you as you innocently continued to watch the movie, he pulled your leg up just thinking it was so you could get comfier. Nick wasn't ever used to you being dominant so he didn't ever think you would intentionally do this.

He didn't quite catch on so you moved a little to cause some friction.
Still not noticing
Nick: you okay baby?
He asked as he looked down at you.
You just nodded.

You moved your hands to his sweats and pulled on the drawstring a little.
He still wasn't getting it.
You moved your hand a little to stoke him.
That's when he finally caught on
Nick: not right now
He said as he pulled your hand away
Which you obviously put straight back, rubbing back and forth ever so slightly.
Nick: Y/n
He said as he looked down at you, giving you a stern look
Y/n: but I'm boreddd
You whined as you moved your hand away and cuddled up to him.
Your face was all pouty the whole way through the moved as you just played with Nick's hands, swirling his rings around his fingers, trying not to fall asleep.

That's when the movie finished
Nick: fake to be asleep
He whispered to you, you just looked up at him confused as he smirked down at you.
You did as he said, face all nuzzled into his chest so no one could see your facial expressions.
He picked you up bridal style and made his way to the stairs.
Nick: yo guys Y/n has fallen asleep so I'm gonna head off to bed, see you guys in the morning.
He said as he walked up the stairs.
You were trying to hold in the laugh dying to escape.

We got into his room, he laid you down on the bed and locked the door.
Nick: strip
Was all he said before grabbing a few things
He came back over to see the sight of you laying on your back in only your panties, just how he liked it.
He gasped at how amazing you looked before flipping you over onto your knees.

He went over you and put a belt between your teeth, you looked over your shoulder confused.
You knew you weren't to disobey Nick and take the belt away from your now chapped lips, but you just didn't understand why you'd need a belt.

He pushed your back down so it was arching and kneeled in between your legs.
Nick: count
Was all he said.
You didn't realise what he meant by "count" until he drew his hand back and harshly slapped your ass
Y/n: ouch Nick!
He tried to say as you kept your grip on the belt still in between your mouth.
Nick: it's daddy to you
He said harshly as he placed yet another hard slap on my left cheek.
Nick: now count
Y/n: one
I said as my toes curled as soon as he proceeded to the next one.
Y/n: *gasp* two
We were only 2 in and I already ready regretting earlier.
After all the toes curling, whimpers and gasps he was finally done.

He got off the bed and stood in front of it.
Nick: knees
He commanded as I climbed off the bed, my ass stinging, the pain was building up and it made me want to take back all of what I did earlier.
Nick: now
As he said that I got onto my knees and put my hair up.
I took some time to feel around the bulge that showed through his boxers.
As I took it out I just licked the tip.
Nick: no teasing Nick said, well demanded as I looked up at him and took him in my mouth, using my hands to reach the parts my lips couldn't.
I looked up at my boyfriend as I bobbed my head, letting him hit the back of my throat and my nose touch his lower stomach before taking him out and licking up his long shaft.
Nick: fuck baby
He groaned as he came, the cum trickling down my throat as I swallowed.
I took him out of my mouth and smiled at him to prove I swallowed it all.

He picked me up and threw me on the bed, pulling his boxers down and grabbing a condom and sliding it on.

I spread my legs knowing what he was going to do.
He joined me on the bed and moved my panties out the way before licking his fingers and putting 2 inside of my tight cunt.
Y/n: Nickkk
I whimpered as he scissored them, we obviously hadn't done this in a while so I was likely to be quite tight, Nick being the amazing boyfriend he is didn't want me to experience any pain.

Nick: baby... that's not my name
He reminded me as he put another finger in
Y/n: sorry daddy
I replied to him as I arched my back.
He came over to me and lined himself up with my entrance.
As he pushed in I clenched my eyes shut, masking the pain.
Nick must have noticed because he attached his lips to mine as he started moving.
I pulled away from the kiss to let out a moan as he kept the speed at a steady pace.

Nick started kissing my neck, sucking hard at my sweet spot.
Y/n: faster daddy
I moaned out.
I could feel his light smirk on my skin as he sped up, pulling away from my neck to place his hand over my mouth, choking me with the other.
Y/n: mhm hmm
I tried to moan as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.
Nick: you like that baby girl? You like that when daddy chokes you?
His words could for sure push me over the edge.
Y/n: mhmm, yes d-daddy
I felt him twitch inside of me and he pulled out, putting an end to the pleasure for me.

He kneeled down in front of my pussy and started to kiss my thighs, rubbing my clit as he did so.
Y/n: daddy please... I- I was close.
As I said that he smirked and waisted no time before digging his head in between my legs, he stuck his tongue in my cunt, rubbing my clit more vigorously.
Y/n: daddy... I'm close.
Was all I could say as he picked up the speed, bringing one had up to make me suck his finger to insure I didn't make a noise.
I arched my back and squeezed my eyes shut as I had the most powerful orgasm.
He kept on going, continuing to make me cum dozens of times before finally stopping.

As I tried my best not to pass out over the insane level of pleasure and pain Nick came over and cradled me
Nick: I didn't hurt you did I baby?
He asked genuinely seeming worried.
I shook my head 'no' and he kissed my forehead.
Y/n: it was amazing baby
Was all I said before finally passing out into a deep, deep sleep

Love y'all 💛

Who's next?