Ryland & Nick- fuck buddies

Ryland: wait so I'm not your only fuck buddy?
He asked me confused
Nick: hold up- you and Ryland are also fuck buddies?
He added
Ryland: what do you mean by 'also'?
He turned to Nick annoyed
Y/n: y'all chill, you're both my buddies, if Nick is busy I'll go to you Ryland, same if you're busy I'll go to Nick, didn't exactly want you knowing about each other so I kept it a secret.
Nick: so you lied to Daddy?
He smirked
Ryland: dude I thought she only had a daddy kink with me
He huffed
Y/n: I didn't lie to any of you, I just didn't tell you full stop
I explained as I took a sip of my drink
Ryland: whoreeeeee
He joked
Nick: hoeeeeee
He added
Y/n: stop being meannn to meeeee
I laughed
Ryland: how about- I'll fuck you right now in front of Nick and show him who's boss?
He asked with a grind plastered on his face
Nick: nah I'll show you who can fuck her harder
He taunted as he came over to me and attached our lips.
It took me by surprise, my eyes wide open before gradually getting into the mood and kissing back.
Ryland: right okay... I'll just stand here then
He rolled his eyes
Nick: mhm you do that
He said as he went back to kissing me, Ryland huffed before pulling me away from Nick and literally RIPPING my shirt off my body.
Y/n: RYLAND!
I shouted as I looked at the ripped shirt that was now laying by my feet
Ryland: it's fine I'll buy you a new one
He told me as he moved his lips to my neck, sucking harshly once he found my week spot
Y/n: oh my god- Ry
I moaned, I saw Nick get annoyed and he came back over to me, pulling my shorts off before putting his head between my legs and laying kisses on my heat over my panties
Y/n: Nick
I moaned as I moved my head to look at him, his hair gracing over the inside of my thighs.

Soon enough Ryland got annoyed and started to take off my bra.
Once he took it off he threw it over at Nick, it hit him with a loud slap before Ryland smirked at his work and moved back to my breasts, taking one in his hand and massaging it while sucking the other.

Nick rolled his eyes before looking up at me, keeping eye contact as he pulled my panties down my legs, digging his head back to where it was as he grazed his tongue over my clit
Y/n: Nick please- do something
I moaned, feeling the pleasure from Ryland but wanting Nick to give me more.

Nick didn't waste a minute before he started to use his tongue to flick my clit, soon enough plunging his tongue into my hole tasting my sweetness.

Ryland pulled away from my breasts and pulled his own pants off, bringing his hard member out of his boxers and pumping it a few times before coming to my mouth, me opening it for him as I let it slide in.

I was moaning like crazy from what Nick was doing to even try and take Ryland's dick, he started to move his body, his dick sliding down my throat and back up again.
He caught a good pace, his dick hitting the back of my throat making me gag, the sound muffled by my moans due to Nick eating me out like I was dessert.

I moved my hand to Nick's head and pushed him closer to me, his tongue gliding against the spot that could make me hit my climax in an instant.
He got the memo that I was close and started to go wild, humming into me and flicking his head around.

I closed my eyes as I hit my high, cumming on Nick's tongue, Ryland pulling out of my mouth but not finishing.

I looked at them confused, they shared a glance and they both smirked as Nick pulled out his dick, Ryland sitting in front of me, Nick flipping me over so I was on my stomach, Ryland guided my mouth to his dick and I realised what would happen.

Nick slid into me, pumping slow thrusts as he looked over at Ryland, giving him the go ahead, Ryland grabbed my head and slowly pushed me onto my length.
I took my hands to the base to jerk of anything I couldn't fit in as I bobbed my head up and down him, sucking hard on the tip and closing my throat around him as I felt him hit the back of my throat.

Nick let out a loud groan as he picked up his pace, rocking my hips back and forth to get all the angles he so desperately wanted.

Ryland: fuck baby I'm gonna cum
He groaned as he thrusted up into my mouth.
I hummed a "mhm" making him cum into my mouth, a moan leaving my lips after I swallowed it all.

Nick: fuck baby girl! That's it!
He groaned loudly as I felt him twitch inside of me, he pulled my butt back to his hips as he slammed into me harder earning a scream from me.
Y/n: fuck daddddy!
I moaned, a loud bag being heard from outside the bedroom door.
Ryland: fuck their home
He said and Nick picked up his speed, eager to cum, to plant his seed in me.

Ryland's hand moved to my mouth and Nick's head to bit down lightly on my shoulder as we both reached our highs.

Ryland: mhm I'm boss
He said as he held my head up and kissed my now trembling lips.
Nick: dude I wrecked her
He laughed as he pulled out of me, grabbing his clothes and putting them back on.
Y/n: you both win

I sighed as Ryland helped me put on my clothes, the 3 of us taking a nap soon after.

That was my first threesome smut so if it sucked im sorry.

Love y'all 💛