Payton- held at gunpoint

???: I WANT ALL OF YOU ON YOUR KNEES, HANDS ABOVE YOUR HEAD!!!
The guy shouted, he had 6 other men with him, some holding baseball bats, knives and guns.

It all started as a calm day, I was chilling out with ma fave tiktoker/bestie Payton.
We were laying on the couch watching a movie when we both heard a loud bang and 7 men came rushing into the living room, where we were currently vacated.

???: WHERE'S THE MONEY?!?!
one of the guys shouted
Payton and me sat up, looking at the men standing before us.

???: get the girl
Was all he said as someone pulled me out of Payton's tight embrace.
Payton: dude get off of her!
He shouted but the guy didn't move.
That's when he realised.
The guy that was holding me had a knife.

Y/n: Paytonnn
I whined in a quiet voice.
Payton didn't even know what to do.

???: get the money!
He shouted and Payton immediately reached over the table to grab his wallet.
Payton: no one has to get hurt here, you can take the money and then go, there's at least a few thousand in there, just give me back the girl.
He said as he slid the wallet over to the guy, holding his hands above him.

???: you didn't think it would be that easy did you?
He laughed a cold and harsh laugh as he shot Payton, he fell to the ground and I let out a gasp as I felt the blade of the knife impale me.
???: go! Go now!
I heard him shout to the other guys as I too fell to the ground.
Then it was silent.

(You know this part in Titanic:

That's how Y/n's voice will be sounding so just imagine that)

Y/n: P-Payton?
I tried to get out as I held my wound with my left hand, using my right hand to pull me over to where he was lying.
Y/n: Payton... please... g-g-get up. They've gone.
I said as my voice broke.
He didn't move.
Y/n: Payton please.
I said as I moved so I was leaning on him more.
Y/n: it's going to be okay, I-I-I... please P-P-Payton, talk t-to me. They've g-gone, they can't h-urt you anymore, please Pay just wake up.

He still didn't move, not one inch.
I went over to the table, still holding my wound as tight as I could, grabbing Payton's phone.
Y/n: h-hey Siri, make an em-ergency call.
Siri: making an emergency call

Operator: hello 911 how may I help you?
Y/n: I-I need an ambulance, m-my friend has been shot.
I said quietly acting as if the lady could even hear me.
Operator: I'm going to end the call, only call for serious reasons, not prank calls thank you.
Was all she said as the line was cut.
Y/n: no no no no
I said as I put the phone back down.
I made my way back over to Payton, he just laid there, not moving, not doing anything.
Y/n: I-I'm going to go get us help Pay, I-it's going to be o-okay.
I said as I placed a kiss on his forehead.
I grabbed hold of the couch with my spare hand and pulled myself up so I was standing.

I unlocked the door and walked outside, trying to gain any attention I could.
Y/n: h-h-help
I tried to shout but no one could hear me, my voice just wasn't loud enough.

I walked back into the house to see if anything had changed about Payton's state.
I collapsed on the floor next to him, pulling myself up to put pressure on his wound.
Y/n: someone will come, w-we just have t-to wait. It's all going to b-b-be okay Pa-yton.
My breathing was getting shallower and it hurt to even move.

Y/n: I k-know it... might b-be a bit l-l-l-late, b-ut I've been m-meaning to t-t-tell you s-omthing recently, payt... I love y-you, and when we get out of t-this mess and w-we are all better I-I'm going to a-ask you to be m-my boyfriend, is that o-o-ok-ay?
I laid my head on Payton's chest, hearing his heartbeat slow down as mine did too.
Y/n: I-I-I-I love y-you P-ayton J-ay M-Moor-meier.
Then it all went black.

Love y'all 💛