-when you make yourself feel insecure-

Anthony-
"You're joking right?"
"Mamas you're fucking gorgeous"
"Stop thinking about that"
"You're perfect"

Jaden-
"Did you just- come here"
He pulls you over to him to he has your full attention.
"You're not ugly, you're not fat, you're hair always looks good and you don't have a big forehead. You're my perfect girlfriend and that's how it'll stay"

Josh-
"Funny one"
He jokes until he realises you're being serious
"Hold up you weren't kidding were you?"
"Baby stoppp. You're P E R F E C T and I don't want to any other way"

Griffin-
"Stoppppppp"
"Nope"
"Stop saying that"
"I swear down if you don't stop putting yourself down I will genuinely attack you with kisses until you realise how gorgeous and amazing you are!"

Bryce-
"Babeeee"
"Stop! Stop being like this. You know you're beautiful and the most important person in my life. You could be ugly as fuck and I'd still love you. But lucky for me I got an angel"
He smirks as he pulls you into a hug

Payton-
He stops whatever he's doing and comes over to you, hugging you from behind like he didn't hear you.
"Look at chu baby"
"How did I get so damn lucky?"
"My baby is gorgeous"
"Who said it was okay to be this damn beautiful?"

Tony-
"Nuh uh. Look at me. You. Are. Beautiful. Enough with all this "I need to loose weight" shit. You're perfect and I wouldn't want it any other way"

Ondre-
"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I FREAKING LOVE YOU!!! I DONT LOVE YOU JUST FOR YOU TO TALK BS ABOUT YOURSELF!!! I MEAN LOOK AT YOU BABE. YOU'RE PERFECTION"
"I love you baby girl"
"I love you too Ondre