-When you're on your period-

Anthony:
He sulks for a little bit since you guys can't have any fun for the next 3-5 days, only because you don't want to make a mess.
He's very protective if anyone upsets you because he knows how annoyed you'll get.
He always has a secret stash of your cravings somewhere in his room.

Jaden:
He just wants to give you attention, he doesn't care if it'll annoy you.
He just wants to smother you with kisses and cuddled until this week is over.
Goes out to buy you tampons, pads and chocolate.
Likes to post on Instagram to show how much of a good boyfriend he is.

Josh:
Cuddles you, won't stop until you get hella pissed at him.
Will go out and buy you whatever you need.
Hates when you won't make tiktoks with him because you're not feeling to good, but will come and sleep with you if you're in pain.

Payton:
He'll play you a song and even make one up for you just to make you feel the smallest bit relaxed.
Cuddle with you 25/8, if he has to post on any social that day he will postpone it so he can spend time with you.
Give you his hoodie and sweatpants so you guys can chill and watch Disney movies until you both fall asleep

Chase:
He gets annoyed.
He's very energetic and wants his girlfriend to be as well, although you are normally... you are not when you're on your period.
He doesn't understand so a little playful hit in the stomach helps him understand how you feel.
Stays away from you because he knows when you're like that you are ready to attack.

Noen:
He's terrified of you.
He'll be on call with his mom 25/8 asking when it's safe for him to come near you or what he needs to get you.
He wants cuddles but is too scared to ask.
When you offer him cuddles he gets exited like a child in a candy store, but if he gets too much you snap and he shuts up which makes you feel bad. But he doesn't get mad because he understands that this isn't a fun time for you.

Bryce:
He'll spend time with you but won't turn down other social events.
If he's going out he'll always make sure you have what you need.
Always makes sure to lay his head on your stomach for heat when cuddling to make you feel better, this also means you have easier access to play with his hair which relaxes the both of you.

Griffin:
(Seriously this time)
He just wants cuddles and will take as many naps as needed with you throughout the day.
He'll post about you being 'sick' on ALL socials to prove that he does look after you and treats you like the princess you are

Tony:
He'll make MANY tiktoks in advance and track your period so he can sleep with you the whole time and doesn't have to make any tiktoks, he'll just post some drafts that he made with you the week before.
Has a box of things you need under his bed.

Ondreaz:
He is clueless and doesn't understand why you're getting so annoyed until you tell him.
Ondreaz: what's wrong, why are you so mad?
Y/n: 4 words... time- of- the- month
Ondreaz: ohhhh
He will buy you whatever you need but still expects you to make tiktoks with him.
You end up spending more time cuddling the girls then him for the 3-5 days.

Love y'all 💛