Trapped. Breathless. Silent. Dying

Tiktokers all involved not just about one

Here I was, the same place that my "dad" ended it, stopped the pain, took his life.
and I was to be this cliffs next victim.

Anthony-
No, I'm not doing this because of you... I'm doing this because I have to. You're my literal bestie and I want you to take care of Avani, I know you will but I want to make sure.
I love you . Y/n x

Jaden-
My brother from another family, don't take this personally, it's not you... it's this stupid life of mine. I can't do it.
Take care of yourself and try not to get possessed by Satan anytime soon.
I love you. Y/n x

Josh-
I know, yes sure I'm a hopeless romantic and I don't even have good advice but I know you will take care of yourself, find someone else to love, but I swear if you and Nessa don't get back together in the near future I will come back to haunt you.
I love you. Y/n x

Bryce-
Mr Problematic, damn it's been a while since we spoke. All I can say is make Addison happy, make her smile and give her a hug from me. Take care of yourself, I'll always be here no matter what.
I love you. Y/n x

Griffin-
NURSE BOYYY, TAKE CARE OF DIXIE OR I WILL PERSONALLY COME BACK TO KILL YOU.
I love you. Y/n x

Payton-
Sup dudeee, okay so goodbyes are hard, I want you to pursue your dreams, don't let anyone get in the way, dance with some girls before you pick your princess, and overall love yourself.
I love you. Y/n x

Noen-
Damn boyyy, glow up of the century or what, just want you to know you were my first tiktok crush, but that doesn't matter, you and Abbie are perfect together, take care of each other and NEVER forget me.
I love you. Y/n x

Chase-
My mannn, Chase... damn well this is a hard one to write, I love you so fucking much, you're like my little brother even though you're older.
I want my Cha Cha ship to sail once again.
Don't forget that you are loved, funny coming from me right?
I love you. Y/n x

Tony-
So I never got to ride the helicopter, IM KIDDING! But for real imma miss you. You're like an uncle, fit as fuckkk and makes me want to- never mind.
Again I'm kidding, kinda
I love you . Y/n x

Ondreaz-
Damn imma miss your smile and funny voices and just everything about you, late night dancing, cuddles when I'm bored, damn imma miss you. Goodbye big bro thing
I love you. Y/n x

There I was.

One step closer to the end.

Where all the pain will stop.

Where everything will freeze.

The most important decision of my life.

Leaving my family and friends behind, but they could make it without me.

They don't need me.

I looked down at where my body would land, hopefully I wouldn't make a mess, I didn't want anyone to have to see that.

I left a note on my bedside cabinet, talking about my funeral and what I want, how I want to be remembered.

I wanted a coffin with a pink blanket inside, you know incase it got cold, the coffin has two doors, one for my leg area and another for my face, a pink on the outside with some white: