Anthony- daddy

⚠️Not proofread⚠️

He carries me all the way up the 3 flights of stairs, I was bobbing up and down terrified that we were going to fall.

Once we got to the room he chucked me on the bed, you bit your lip imagining all the things he could do to me right now.

He grabbed a blindfold and places it over my eyes, I'm not able to see a thing but I can hear a clatter before he comes back over had places something on my stomach.

Y/n: SHIT! Ouch! That hurts Ant get it off!
I said as I tried to adjust to the burning sensation on my stomach.
Anthony: taste it baby
He said.
I was confused, this could be anything.
I moved my fingers down my stomach, tracing my non-existent abs.
That's when my fingers met it.
Hot, sticky substance
Y/n: baby if this is your cum you might wanna get that checked ou-
Anthony: just eat it Y/n
I moved my fingers covered in it up to my mouth and hoped for the best as it met my tongue....
Y/n: mh! Chocolate!
I squealed as I licked my fingers clean

I could feel a tongue touch my stomach and make circles around where the chocolate was placed.
Y/n: mh
I let out a slight frustrated moan
Y/n: baby this is fun and all but can't we just skip this and go to the part where we fuck?
Anthony looked up and chuckled a little
Anthony: you've been bad alll week, you need to be punished baby girl, and it's daddy from now on.
Y/n: yes daddy
I said as I jokingly saluted him
He let out a light chuckled and shook his head before going back to what he was doing.
He started sucking on the skin leaving obvious hickies.

He started kissing my heat through my panties.
I let out a little whimper as I looked down at Anthony, growing more hungry for him.
He moved my panties to the side and plummeted his tongue into me.
Y/n: mh! Fuck yes!
I was soon enough getting more into the mood.
Y/n: yes daddy! Fuck me with that long ass tongue of yours!
He laughed a little before he continued to eat me like I was his favourite meal.
I grabbed his hair as I started to feel the knot in my stomach
Y/n: d-d-daddy-
Anthony: hold it.
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HOLD IT?!?! IF I NEED TO GO I NEED TO GO!!! Ughhh!
Y/n: I can't
I said breathlessly
Anthony: okay baby... now
As he said that I released, letting out a loud pornographic moan.

Anthony: knees.
He demanded as he pulled the blindfold off.
I slid off the bed and kneeled down as he pulled his dick out of his pants.
Y/n: shit. I forgot how big he is
I mumbled under my breath
I moved my hands to his dick and jerked him off ever so slightly, leaving light kisses all down his long shaft.
Anthony: no teasing
As he said that I put him in my mouth, my nose touching his lower stomach.
As soon as it hit the back of my throat I pulled him out and moved back, gagging.
Y/n: no... I-I... can't
I said between gags.
Anthony put his finger under my chin and lifted my face to look at him.
Anthony: scrunch your thumb in your handand put your finger on your chin.
He would always tell me this but I would try to ignore it and act like a pro but hate the whole experience.
I did as he said for the first time ever.
Anthony: now do it... slowly.
I moved my face back to his dick and put it into my mouth.
He put his finger on my chin to make sure it was all okay as I moved my head down further.
It didn't hurt and I didn't gag.
Hm... impressive.

After deep-throating him for another 5 minutes he finally came. I gagged a little as I swallowed.
Anthony threw me back into the bed.
Anthony: ready baby?
I nodded my head yes.
Anthony: words baby I need you to use your words
Y/n: yes daddy please fuck me until my legs feel like jelly and I can't walk.
Anthony: yessir princess
I giggled as he entered me.

I gasped a little and he started going a little faster.
Y/n: mhm! Yes daddy! Keep going! Don't stop!
I moved my legs so they were on top of his shoulders, it was now easier for him to hit all the spots.
Y/n: MH!!! YES DADDY! Fuckkk. Don't stoppp!
We were both moaning messes
Y/n: c-choke me
As soon as I said that he put his hands over my neck and squeezed tight, my moans now being muffled.
Anthony was pounding into me going deeper with every thrust.
He was looking down at me, the lust in his yes as he moved his hands down to my boobs, sucking on one and messaging the other one with his big hands.
That sent me over the edge as I let out another load moan.
Anthony pulled out and pumped his dick before proceeding to cum on my stomach.

TIMESKIP

Anthony: you'll only wear nice and appropriate clothes now. Right baby?
He said as he intertwined our fingers and looked away down the TV.
Y/n: I'll wear whatever you tell me to if you're gonna fuck me like that again.
We both laughed before he laid a kiss on my lips.
Anthony: I love you mamas
Y/n: I love you too daddy
I teased as I brushed my lips over his.

Eh I hate this...

It was so bad. I'm sorry

Love y'all 💛