-what gender baby they wanted and why-

Anthony-
Anthony wanted a little girl because he wanted to make sure that she was treated well by guys in the world and time that we are living in.
He also wanted a girl to remind him of his mom, since he loves her so incredibly much and she is the most important woman in his life.

Jaden-
Jaden wanted a boy, he wanted this because he wanted to have his little boy grow up as an attractive young man who understands the world and everything that comes with it, he also wanted a boy who would take after his footsteps in his music career.

Josh-
Josh wanted 3 kids, he wanted 2 boys and one girl since that was the family that he grew up with, he wanted it to be the same as he had since he grew up very privileged and lucky so he wanted his kids to have that.

Griffin-
Griffin wanted a girl, he wanted someone who he could teach NOT to fall for F-boys and make sure that she is safe at all times, he wanted to teach her what is right from wrong and guide her through heartbreak.

Bryce-
Bryce wanted a boy, he wanted someone who would be like him and learn a lot from him, he wanted his son to be have the same path as him, starting as an f-boy with many, many fan girls to settling down with the love of his life.

Payton-
Payton wanted a boy, he wanted a "mini me" his "little man" who he would take to baseball games and would dress in matching outfits.
Although he always told you he'd be happy with either.

Noen-
Noen wanted 1 boy and 1 girl, his princess and his prince, he'd always wanted a family of 4, 2 kids running around, e-girl and e-boy, he wanted them both to take after him but wanted them to have your sweetness.

Chase-
Chase wanted a boy, he wanted to teach his little boy what's right from wrong and he'd teach him by telling him his own mistakes, he'd make sure this boy knows he's loved and needed in this world, that he's perfect and deserves happiness, he didn't want his boy to go through the pain he went through.

Tony-
Tony wanted a girl, his little girl would learn how she should be treated in this world, that she is beautiful and doesn't need to compare herself to anyone else

Ondreaz-
Ondreaz wanted a boy, he wanted his boy to take after him with dancing but have your beauty and perfection, he wanted them to understand their worth and know how loved they truly are

Thomas-
Thomas wanted 2 girls, he wanted them to look and be like you, he wanted them to have his stubbornness but your personality, he wanted his girls to know how to stand up for themselves and how amazing they truly are

Sam- Sam just isn't ready for kids just yet, but when he is he wants a boy, his lil man to take surfing

Mattia-
Mattia hasn't even thought about kids, he isn't quite ready to take that step yet

Love y'all 💛