Payton- Holiday head 👅

Y/n: damn it's hot in here
I said as I threw my head back onto the wooden step of the sauna
Payton: I now get why no one ever comes in here
He laughed as he wiped the sweat off his forehead.
Me and Payton had met just last week, we were both staying in the same hotel in Paris for a luxury holiday with our families, we met when I was pretty much beating up a vending machine for stealing my money so Payton helped me fix it and get the drink I had wanted; after that we just hung out and toured the grounds.
I guess you could say it had turned into a summer fling, making out behind the building, chilling and watching Netflix in his and his sisters shared room, stealing me from the dining table when he wanted to hang out, it became a constant thing... that was until he came to the dining table for the third day in the row, an obvious hickey placed where my lips were just that night before, I told my family it was just a rash and that it wasn't me but they must have seen past my lies.

So here we were now in the one place no one would think to look for us since I hated it in here, the sauna.
Y/n: at least no one will come and look for us in here
I sighed and closed my eyes as sweat beads dropped from my face.
Payton: you know, we should make the most of our time in here
He advised as he brought his face to mine, I laughed before placing my hand on the side of his face, lifting mine to reach his lips.
We kissed for a while, our lips moving in sync as our tongues lapped each other's.

I lifted my head up from the hot wood, pushing Payton's chest so I could sit up, him pulling back and looking at me with a worried expression on his face.
Payton: did I do something wrong?
He asked.
Y/n: no, you didn't do anything
I giggled in response as I moved my legs over his so I was straddling him, he held my waist and I pushed our lips back together as I grinded on him.

I felt him moan into the kiss and I knew that now was the perfect time to begin.
I looked towards the door to make sure no one would come through before trailing kisses down him.

I kissed from his jaw, to his neck, then chest and stomach leaving a few hickeys leading down to his swim trunks.
I looked up to Payton and he brushed his hand through my hair, me gulping as my hands dipped into his trunks pulling out his dick.

I looked up at Payton, pumping him slowly in my hand, my eyebrows raised as if to say "how am I supposed to take this"
Payton: just take it slow babygirl
He told me as he moved both of his hands into my hair, pulling it into a makeshift ponytail.
I spat on the tip as I massaged it down his shaft before placing my lips over him, taking it all once and coming back up, hearing Payton gasp at the feeling before I went back down again, bobbing my head up and down as I felt him hit the back of my throat making me gag.
I looked up at him, his eyes glued on what I was doing as his hands put more pressure onto my head, pushing me down, my nose touching his lower stomach as I squinted my eyes shut, feeling my throat close up, he let go and I continued bobbing my head up and down once again, I heard Payton groan and I felt him twitch in my mouth.
Mom: Y/N!!! Y/n are you in here?!
I heard my mom shout and Payton looked at me worried that she would walk in.

I kept going, Payton's head being thrown back at the feeling as he let out a loud groan as his cum filled my mouth, some running down my throat.
I stood up and swallowed before giving him a kiss.
Y/n: I've got to go
I sighed as I pulled back from the kiss with a pouty face
Payton: call me later
Y/n: obviously
I replied as I walked out.

Y/n: sorry mom I was just chilling in the sauna
I replied
As I ran up to her
Mom: what's that on your chest?
She asked as she pointed to the white fluid.
I wiped it off
Y/n: dead skin?
I questioned and my mom just nodded since I had been in the sauna just seconds before
Mom: go back to the room and get ready, we're having dinner with the Moormeier's she told me and I smiled before we made our way back to the hotel room.

That's gonna be hell of a night

Imma do a part 2 to this.

Love y'all 💛