𝟬

𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗢

𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗢

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

          "I think it's time I return this."

          The room was dim and empty except for the two women. One clad in armor and fur while the other stood in nothing more than a loose shirt, pants, and a pair of worn boots. 

          A fire crackled in the center of the large room. It was a soft, comforting sound that seeped through the chatter that filled the cavern. The smell of melted beskar in the large furnace masked the horrid stench of mold and something rotten. 

          It was the first time Myrah fully embraced these surroundings. She let the environment spill and flourish around her, filling her senses till she was dizzy.

          "Myrah... You-" 

          "I know." The bare woman interjected, staring down at the red helmet in the others gloved hands. "I've betrayed the clan. You've been nothing but gracious and welcoming yet I tossed your traditions in the garbage."

          "Not at all." She spoke calmly. "We are glad you're safe."

          A relieved breath escaped Myrah while the corners of her mouth quirked into a grateful smile. "Vor entye." She whispered.

          "Ba'gedet'ye. This is the Way."

          "This is the Way." 

          Myrah spun and left the drab sewers, the helmets of every Mandalorian following her as she left. Everything she had known for the four years would remain down there. It was time to restart once again.

        The bright sun peered into her eyes once she reached the clear and somewhat clean air, forcing her to squint. She held her hand over her eyes in an attempt to block the beaming rays while she glanced about the gray planet. 

          Nevarro was a relatively peaceful place. Even during the Galactic Empire's control, there was never too much chaos. 

          Much like her armored friends, its beauty was concealed by the desolate, gray appearance.

          Weather was never awful, only a bit hazy when there was a nearby eruption. Of course, it was always foggy, but it usually covered up the blazing sun and kept a nice breeze through the volcanic terrain. 

          The people were sort of friendly. Everyone stuck to themselves and their family, never caring to be involved in someone else's business.