𝟮𝟬

𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗘

𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗘

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

          "That doesn't make any sense." Din sighed as we walked back through the entrance to the hangar. "You're contradicting yourself."

          "No... All I'm saying is that while facial hair is attractive, it can get really annoying and scratchy when you're kissing and stuff." I explained while waving my hands around my face.

          It was a strange topic of conversation, sure, but he asked what made me so 'attracted' to Toro and I had to make something up. It got me thinking though. Does Din have facial hair? When does he shave? Does he cut his own hair or does he grow it out?

          "You've kissed someone before?" His voice lowered as he stopped and turned towards me.

          "Oh, Din." I grinned and wiggled my eyebrows. "I've done a lot more than kissing before."

          I heard him let out a quiet, shaky breath before walking up the ramp of the ship. I giggled as I ran after him. It was fun when it was just the two of us goofing around. It reminded me of my earlier years here on Tatooine.

          Of course I enjoyed teasing him as well. It was hard to break through his shell. Now, I wanted to see how far I could go. 

          This was dangerous territory, us traveling together. Since the beginning I felt this...passion. Passion was dangerous for Jedi, that's what they were told.

          I was thankful that I was no Jedi. At least, I wasn't trained to be.

          My thoughts were interrupted by Din running over to me and grasping my forearms tightly. His breathing was heavy and his hands seemed to shake.

          "The kid... He's gone, he- Hey!" He shouted and ran towards the woman in her glass office.

          "I'm awake! I'm awake!" The mechanic, Peli, had come out of the room with the crying child in her arms, trying to shush him.

          "Where is he?" Din growled, threatening the droids. I quickly snatched my blaster, readying it to fire. 

          "Quiet!" Peli approached up, bouncing the sniffling child. "It's okay... You woke it up! Do you have any idea how long it took me to get it to sleep?"

          "Give him to me." I hissed and placed my blaster back on my thigh.

          "Not so fast! You can't just leave a child all alone like that. You know, you two have an awful lot to learn about raisin' a young one."

            Din and I both went quiet, silently agreeing with the woman. She was right. Neither one of us knew anything about taking care of a child. We thought that we would just figure out along the way, but it wasn't going so well.