𝟭𝟴

𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗡

𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗡

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

          "DIN!" Myrah shouted, whining as she was thrown into the small pond, soon becoming drenched in water.

          He quickly shushed her and shook his head, bending down to kneel at the water's edge. "I told you. Only use that name in private."

          "We are in private." Myrah hissed, pushing her wet hair from her face.

          "When you yell like that, it's not so private." 

          "So you're saying you don't like when I yell your name?" She teased with a flirtatious smile. 

          He could feel a warmth rise to his face, creeping up his neck. If she could see his face right now, he was sure he would make an absolute fool of himself. As if he wasn't already.

          "Keep it down." He mumbled, trying to keep his voice steady.

          "Sometimes I can't help it, you know?" She swam over to the edge where he kneeled, folding her arms beneath her chin as she rested them on the ground. "I like the way it rolls off of my tongue. It sounds so..."

          He gulped. "So...?" He encouraged her to continue, finding himself lost in her eyes. He knew that this is most definitely not 'the way' but he was already way past that.

          "So..." 

          She took the moment of distraction to grab onto his wrists and tug him into the pond as well. His body hit the water with a huge splash as Myrah burst into a fit of laughter. 

          While he was upset with being soaked in the water, especially since his clothes would take significantly longer to dry, her laughter put him at ease. A soft fluttering filled his stomach just by looking at her joyful face. 

          A small voice in the back of his head kept telling him that this is wrong. But if it was, then why did it feel so damn right?

          He waded towards her as she leaned against the edge with her face scrunched up. He placed his hands against the wall on both sides of her body, cornering her between his arms.

          This isn't right.

                    This isn't right.

                              This isn't right.