𝟮𝟴

𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗧

𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗧

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

          I sat up, finding myself alone in the plush bed. This situation felt oddly familiar, but somehow weirder. I didn't peg Din as someone who would voluntarily get up and socialize with people he didn't know too well, but I guess I was wrong. 

          I got up and stretched before I left the room, finding everyone gathered at the large dining table. Din sat next to the child, feeding him small pieces of cooked meat. I laughed quietly at the domestic scene, alerting everyone of my presence. 

          Ana rushed over and smoothed out my hair with a bright smile. "Sorry, Myrah. Mando said he didn't want to wake you and neither did I." She giggled and led me over to the table where a tall, brunette man sat with a little girl at his side. I assumed that was Shira.

          She had her mother's brown eyes and her father's hair. She was absolutely adorable. The energy she radiated was impeccable as well. It was clear that like her mother, she had a great tie to the Force. 

          Ana placed a small plate of fruit and eggs in front of me, hurrying to the seat next to mine. "How did you sleep?" She asked with a beaming grin.

          "It was amazing. I haven't slept that good since-" I stopped and glanced up at Din, a slight blush coating my cheeks. "Well, for a while."

          "I'm glad to hear it! So, do you know what you're going to do today?"

          I shrugged and began shoveling the food into my mouth. The food was also some of the best I've had in a long time. Some of the travel food that Din packed had expired long ago and became nearly unbearable to eat.

          "Not much. We still have to take care of the baby after all."

          Ana gasped and looked over at the child who cooed with a mouth full of food, causing Shira to burst into a fit of giggles. 

          "Nonsense! You guys need to go enjoy yourselves. There is so much to do in here, you shouldn't waste this time." She paused, her eyes lighting up. "Didn't you agree to give him a tour of the city?"

          "Ana, no. There's way too much to do and we just got here." 

          "Come on! You love this city so much. We'll even watch the baby!" She looked over at her husband for approval. He gave a big smile and nodded as well. I see how they found each other. 

          "I don't know... We don't really like to go out much. Besides, with Mando being- well- a Mandalorian, we may catch some unwanted attention."

          "I think it's a great idea."

          We all turned towards the muffled voice that spoke up, hiding behind the shiny beskar helmet.