𝟮𝟵

𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗧

𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗧

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

                  A pair of arms wrapped tight around me as I stirred in my sleep. My lips tugged into a drowsy smile while the rising sun met my opening eyes. It felt like my life was a dream and if it was, I never wanted to wake up. 

          "Mornin'" A raspy voice grumbled with a soft, open kiss pressed to my shoulder. 

          "Din." I whined, trying not to laugh at the way his facial hair tickled against my neck. "I don't know where the blindfold is."

          "Just close your eyes then." He answered simply, trailing a series of short, sweet kisses up my shoulder. I hummed at the gentle touch, my eyes falling shut while I relaxed in his embrace.

          No, never wake me up from this. 

          His hand was warm as it rested against my stomach. The heat from his palm bled through my shirt and onto my skin. Despite his cold, brooding exterior, he was comforting and rather toasty. It was like my own heater.

          "What's going through that head of yours?" He pulled me closer while tracing small shapes against my skin. 

          "You. This. It's nothing I ever expected. I mean, this is just so, so-"

         "Normal?"

          "Exactly." I sighed and pulled one of his hands away from my body, raising it to my lips to press a gentle kiss. I couldn't hold back the grin that twitched on my lips when I heard him gasp behind me. 

          I rolled over, keeping my eyes shut and ignoring my inner pleas to just see what he looked like. His hand trailed slowly and delicately to my jaw, pulling me towards him in a gentle kiss. It felt natural, like we had done it so many times before. 

          "You like normal?" He asked with a subtle mix of despair in his voice. 

          "It is better than being on the run." I shrugged off his tone with a soft laugh, pressing my lips against his again with a soft kiss. 

         His grip tightened on my waist as he pulled me back for another. I smiled and pressed my hands against his chest, feeling the soft fabric beneath my fingertips before pushing away and pulling myself to the edge of the bed to finally sit up.

          Din reached for me again, his touch was gentle as it danced from my back to my hips. I hummed at the warm feeling that flowed through my body and raised my arms above my head to stretch. "I should probably go talk to Ana. I don't want her to get any ideas."

            "Let her." He spoke again with his raspy voice as he shifted on the bed, peppering the back of my neck with soft pecks. 

          I laughed again and shook my head, pulling myself to my feet. The curtains were drawn shut but the morning light still managed to peek through the windows. This was perfect. I could see myself staying in Coruscant the rest of my life.