𝟭𝟮

𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗢

𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗢

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

          Myrah snuck towards the entrance only to find the droid camera snapped off and the door wide open. Someone else had already been there and if she stuck around any longer, she would be in deep trouble. 

          She moved along the side of the building, towards the back entrance. Her eyes locked on the child's small white pod that was carelessly tossed into the dumpster. Her heart ached at the sight, but she continued on.

          It was quite the surprise to her when she found the Mandalorian standing at the back wall, placing a round gadget against it. She assumed he was long gone. 

          "Mando?!" She asked, her jaw going slack as her gaze settled on him. 

          He quickly spun around as the object began beeping and flashing red. "Myrah?" 

          He cast a quick glance back at the wall as the beeping grew faster. Before it exploded, his arm wrapped around her torso and pulled her into him as he stepped behind a nearby wall to avoid the blast.

          "What are you doing here?" She whispered through gritted teeth. Although, she had to admit she was happy to see him. 

          "I'm here for the child. What are you doing?" He stared down at her and held her close, barely speaking above a whisper to avoid being caught. 

          "I guess we had the same idea." She glared at him with her face only inches away from his helmet. An alarm began blaring from inside the building, alerting the two hunters. "We're doing this together, I guess."

          "I thought that was what you wanted." He teased as he stepped away and led them into the gaping hole in the wall. 

          Two stormtroopers had begun searching the area, shining flashlights through the rubble to find the intruders. There were two shots fired and the troopers fell to the ashy ground as the bounty hunters stood behind them with their blasters raised.

          There was more chatter behind the door and the two immediately moved to hide once again. The Mandalorian glanced down at Myrah to find her blaster tucked away in her holster with her hands wrapped around the metal hilt that always stuck at her side. It was an odd weapon, but he was constantly intrigued to see what she would do with it.

          The entrance to the room opened again with another stormtrooper filing out. Myrah quietly moved out of the hiding spot with the weapon raised. In one sharp swing, it hit the trooper across the head with a thunk and knocked him to the ground.

          Myrah scoffed and slipped the hilt onto its clip while grabbing her blaster. She raised her hand again and fired a shot into the back of his head just for good measure. Her face remained stoic and expressionless.