(NSFW) Phoenix x Simon Blackquill

"I've arrived, Daddy!"

"That's good, sweety. You'll be fine, won't you?"

"Of course! See you tomorrow!"

"See you tomorrow too."

*Beep*

Phoenix put his phone away into his pocket, making his way towards the couch where I sat. "Trucy's just arrived at her friend's house."

"I heard." I watched him sit in the empty spot next to me, leaning back and staring at the empty ceiling. The light danced on his features gently, giving his face a nice, glowing complexion. "So what was it you wanted me for? You called me here for a reason, didn't you?"

Lazily, he rolled his head and looked at me. "Is it wrong of me to call my boyfriend over for no reason?"

His smile was disarming and it was one that I couldn't look at for very long. "No, it's not wrong but I wish you would've told me before I did come."

"Why? Were you expecting for something to happen?"

I could hear the slyness in his voice and I grunted in response. "How could I not be expecting something to happen? You were speaking so breathlessly over the phone, your voice practically dripping with want of something, what else am I supposed to assume?"

"Ah, is that right?" Like he did during our phone call earlier this morning, his voice was laced with lust and I soon found myself underneath him, staring up into his playful eyes. "In that case, want to have some fun tonight?"

"Y-You're kidding, right?" I couldn't help the stutter escape my lips. Although I may put up a front at being intimidating, this was something completely different. Phoenix was acting really different than what he normally is and it was quite obvious as to why he was.

He didn't even shake his head as he closed the distance between our faces. I held him back with my hands on his shoulders, trying to play off his unusual behaviour as a joke.

"I was just kidding when I said that! You, you don't have to go this far, Phoenix. Phoenix?"

His eyes were wild with desire, almost like he was taking pleasure in my act of denial. "Simon, you know just as well as I do that we've been waiting for months to do this sort of thing. Today just happens to be our lucky day~"

Pulling my hands away, he dove down and stole a kiss from me, one quick peck before diving again for a longer, more passionate kiss. My lips colliding with his were soft to the touch, easily parting open as he slipped his tongue inside. Our breaths mixed together, tongues intertwining until he moved away, staring intently into my eyes.

"There. That wasn't so bad, was it?"

"Phoenix..." I whimpered, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him back down. Kissing his lips, his cheek, his neck, I wanted more from him as I slowly felt around his body, rubbing his back and chest.

"Somebody's hungry for more~ Turn your head a bit for me, please."

I did as I was told, waiting expectantly for his touch. "Phoenix? Ah! Mmm~"

The feel of his sensual lips on my neck was warm, his tongue sending shivers down my spine as his hot breath blew on my wet skin. His teeth grazed me and all too soon he was sucking, biting, devouring my neck at a pace I couldn't make sense of. He marked me from one side to the other, my moans filling his silent house driving him to go further. The coolness I felt when he moved away only led to more pleasurable senses being touched as he moved his way down, past my collarbone and reaching the collar of my shirt. I heard him grunt in disapproval and opened my eyes to see him sit up.