Chapter 1

I might have an idea for a good new story. The first part is from the movie after if you recognize it.

There are moments in our life that seem to define us. Moments we keep going back to. My life before her was so simple and decided. Now after her they're just, after. But what happened before?

She could still remember stepping onto the field for the first time, She was 6. It was a local Saturday morning session with the boys, she loved it from minute one. She was a player without fear and still is.

Playing football is an indescribable feeling for her. It was were she would forget all of her worries, it was home.

Sometimes you move and home becomes a different place. It will need time to adjust, to get used to it. When you have the right people you will be able to.

She didn't even know if the right people would be there. Would she have a connection with them, would they get along. It were all the little things that worried her that eventually turned bigger and bigger until she was shaking from the nerves.

She was signing for a new club, Arsenal. It was definitely going to be a challenge. Having to convince a new head coach what you're worth. Fighting for that starting spot again was a challenge she was more than ready to accept.

"Sign here please" the manager Pedro spoke. "I am looking forward to working with you" the blonde gave him a polite smile before answering. "Me too"

After providing her with the information she needed she left the office. Her first training would start tomorrow. Living arrangements were already made for her and the only thing what she was hoping is that they'd get along.

To calm her nerves before heading to her now so called home she decided to grab a coffee first.
Being so caught in her own world she pumped into someone. "Shit sorry" the blonde was met with a cheeky smile. "Don't worry, hot girls are quickly forgiven hun" With the wink added for extra effect a blush started to creep on her face.

"Do i know you?" She asked. She could swear she had seen that face before. She just wasn't able to figure out where. "Uh no I don't think so babe" the brunette across from her answered smoothly. "Ow" the girl let out a giggle. "I'd definitely remember" before she could respond she already left the coffee shop.

This was a weird day, a day that was about to get even weirder. After finishing her coffee she drove down to the new place. Checking the address as many times she possibly could before ringing the bell.

"Hey, you must be The new signing. I am Dominique" a girl with curly hair spoke. She seems nice she thought. "Hi yess i am" she answered. "Well then nice to meet you" she stook out her hand and the blonde politely shook it before being led inside.

"So here's your room. It's not the biggest but it is something" Do smiled before giving her some time to unpack. "Dinner will be ready at 6. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better"

In the meanwhile another of their housemates had come home. The blonde was told she would be living with 4 other people. Her curiosity hit its peak when she heard the front door open for the second time and decided to make her way downstairs.

"I met such a hot girl today, i just didn't catch her name" she could hear when she entered the room. "Beth" she said. The brunette was surprised and by the look on her face she wasn't sure if it was a good one or not. "Huh?" One of the housies asked. "Owhh" their mouths opened when they made the realization. "Dinner is ready girls" do said trying to change the subject.

"So uhmm Beth" the blonde girl looked up from her empty plate. "How's London treating you?" Carla Humphrey asked. "I've only been here for a day, but i like what i've seen so far" she genuinely meant what she said. "Who, you mean?" The small woman asked with a wink. "Danielle! nee dit gaan we niet doen [we're not doing this]"

"Mm Danielle. You know it's rude to not introduce yourself to new people" the women snorted. "Uhu yeah sure from what i've heard you didn't even say your name to Do" she wanted to apologize but her comeback was far more important. "At least I recognize my victims" Danielle gave her a questioning look. "You showed me every corner of the pitch in 2016" she heard laughs fill the room from the other girls. "I can show you every corner of the room if you'd prefer"

After the brunette had gotten one last warning from her teammate they made their way over to the couch to watch a movie.

"Can i offer anyone something to drink?" Beth asked politely. "I can do it!" Danielle said standing up from the couch, but the blonde insisted and made her way over to the kitchen.

When she closed the door of the fridge and turned around the brunette was standing close to her. To close for Beth's liking. She backed away until she felt her back press against the counter. "Danielle" the tiny women got even closer and whispered something in her ear. "Call me Daan hun"

She slowly backed away giving her time to breath. "So Beff you excited for your first training?" Was she pretending like that didn't just happen, the blonde girl wondered. "Very" taking a sip of her drink.

"Water please" Daan said. Beth scoffed making her way to the sink. "Really?" She asked. "It's all we athletes drink" the blonde shook her head carrying everything back into The living room.

"Goodnight girls" all of them were heading to bed one by one. Beth and Daan were the last two remaining downstairs. They weren't really talking so the blonde called it a night as well with Daan following her orders.

"Night Beff" the blonde smiled at the cute mispronounced way of her name. "Night Daan" Out of all the ways to meat this was possibly one of the worst the brunette thought drifting off to sleep that night.