Chapter 13

I posted two updates today, so if you haven't read chapter 12 go and do that first! Enjoy❤️

Much to her surprise she still made it into the starting xI, so did the blonde. Yet Daan felt like she was playing so bad. If she was the coach she would've subbed herself out at half time. Instead Joe subbed out Beth for Lisa.

Her passing was sloppy and she seemed to not the be able to connect with anyone on the field. Like this day could not get any worse she fell to the ground as a result of a very nasty tackle.

It hurt, her left foot came down. She started to cry, not because of the pain, it was hurting her more mentally than physically. This was not like her, not at all. The physio signaled to Joe for a substitution and she saw Ruby Grant an academy player get ready.

Daan was led inside to the changing room. "Danielle i need you to tell me something okay?" She nodded and the doctor continued. "I know you're not injured and it doesn't really hurt, so where are you hurting?"

A tear rolled down her cheek. "Nothing's been working out for me lately and i just need some time!" She screamed out of annoyance. "Okay i get that, i will make sure we can get you ik touch with the team therapist" she told her, the brunette gave her a small nod. "For now i need you to take a nice hot shower, get back to the bench once you are done" she left the room.

All she could do in the shower was cry, she was in such a bad place right now. She knew she needed to find a way out, she just didn't know how.

She made her way back to bench with all the girls looking at her with a worried look on her face. Everyone expect Beth. She was staring at the field, she knew she was the cause of it And yet she wasn't feeling sorry for her. She knew it was wrong of her but Daan had hurt her too and she was just hurting her back.

The brunette sat down next to her. Not because she wanted, she had no say in the matter. "Danielle are you okay?" Louise asked her, she was asking what everybody was afraid to do. "People have to stop asking me that!" She ran of towards the side of the bench close to the changing rooms she felt the tears start to flow again but wiped them Away.

Joe had told the girls to leave her alone after Joe walked back with the team doctor who told him about how his midfielder was feeling.

The girls had come out of the match with a win, 5-0 to be precise. It was one worth celebrating, they found. Daan was asked to tag along, she said yes. Maybe she could forget about it all for a second.

The way home was quiet. She was sat in the back alone watching the latest riverdale episode that came out.

When she got home she changed into one of her favorite outfits. Light blue jeans that hugged her figure nicely with a lace body and pink blazer. Her hair was curled with simple make up and gold jewelry.

She arrived at the club around 8 after she ate her dinner. She took a cab there with Do. Sari took one with Beth. Dominique thought it was best that the two didn't share such a smal space together in the situation she assumed they were in.

"Lekker feesten wel he vanavond Daantje!" Do put an arm around her pulling her in close. "Jaaa!" She said, it almost sounded forced. The woman gave her a look. "Jaa ik ga feesten!" She smiled at the curly haired woman, who knew deep down that the smile was fake.

Daan was sat at the bar with Emma Mitchell. She was usually a lot more outgoing and was hanging with Lisa most of the time. Daan seemed to not be the only one not feeling great then.

"Round one me?" The scot offered. "Sure!" She said. The waiter noticed them waving and walked towards them. "What can i get you two pretty girls" he asked winking, mostly at the brunette. Emma was engaged after all so it didn't matter. "Round of shot yeah?" She looked at Emms who nodded. "Coming right up! On the house!" The brunette thanked him with a wink and lightly touched his arm. A little flirting never heart anybody right?

"Gosh you are unbelievable!" The scott told the Dutch girl over the loud music sitting down with the rest of the girls. "Sst!" She placed a finger over her mouth laughing at her own actions. "Rightt!" Katie said.

After a few more drinks most of them were found at the dance floor. She could vaguely see Beth talking to another girl clearly offering her a drink and telling her the best pick up line she could think of. She quickly tried to focus on the conversation kim and Lia were having.

When she looked back a little later she saw them on the dance floor grinding on each other and whispering things in each others ear. Not long after they were making out.

"Guess she does not want me then" the brunette mumbled under her breath. "She does want you, she told me that!" A voice behind her told her.