Chapter 14

This book is becoming a challenge for me to write. I still love it though!! A lot more drama than i'm used too. Hope you all still like it and will be able to stay patient🙃 enjoy!❤️

The voice behind her sounded familiar. When she turned around she figured out why. "Hi al" Daan said. It was Beth's best friend. "Heyy" she pulled her in a hug.

"Don't worry" she told her. Daan shook her head. "I'm going home" she got up from her barstool but she was stopped. "Wait Danielle please! Let me talk to you"  The brunette agreed and she found a spot outside and sat down.

She waited for Al to join her and called herself a cab in the meantime. "We have fifteen minutes, my cab will be here by then" she said.

"I just want you to know that she does want you. She just doesn't know how to deal with that yet" Daan nodded with tears in her eyes. Crying seemed to be all that she was doing lately.

"Give her time please. Look at it from her point of view. You flirt with her, then you make it official with a guy you've been sleeping with, whom was supposed to mean nothing to you and did not in the end. You have hurt her in ways she could not expect. For her the time you two had al feels like on big lie, like it was all fake. I know it wasn't but she doesn't"

Daan looked down at the floor. "Why is she doing all this then!?" She didn't know if she should be angry or sad, she was both. "It's not right, i know. I will talk to her" al said with a firm voice. "Thank you! But she needs to want it herself too" She leaned in for a hug. Al went back inside and Daan's cabe arrived.

When she got home she realized she had forgotten to tell all the girls she had left. "Hey girls i took a cab home. Have a good night x" she sent in their groups chat.

Meanwhile Beth was pretending to have the time of her life. "Bethany Jane mead!!" She heard behind her. "What the fuck all!" She broke apart with the girl she was hooking up with. "You're coming with me" she tried dragging her away but it was no use. All walked away mad. "You'll regret this!!" She screamed leaving the club.

She had nowhere to go, she didn't book a hotel, the girls usually didn't mind her staying in Beth's room. She walked up to Dominique. "Hey, i hate to ask but." Do interrupted her. "No need, you can stay with us. I'm sorry" al thanked do, a few minutes later they were on the way home too. Beth was now left alone at the club, getting ready to leave too with the girl.

"You ready?" The girls asked. "Yeah let's go lilah" she took her hand and left the club together. Not realizing how big of a mistake she was about to make.

That night Daan had a hard time sleeping. She was woken up by Do. "Daan wake up, i have breakfast" she told her putting a plate on her bed. "Your favorite" she smiled at the brunette. "Thnx" she took the food of the plate taking a bite.

"Do?" She turned around. "Yes she just got home" Daan nodded and continued to eat her breakfast. She could hear people screaming vaguely in the room beside her.

It were Beth and al. "No, it was wrong and you know it!" Al screamed at the blonde, she closed the door of the room slamming it in her face. All opened it a little later closing it just as loud. "Don't ignore me Bethany!" She looked down at her phone. "What do you want me to say then?! Huh that it was a mistake, that you were right!!"

Al looked at her in shock Her voice was raised not like any time before. "No be honest! With me and her!" The blonde snorted. "Like she was with me!!" Al looked down. "No, you should know better! Instead you have made her feel miserable. I don't know you like that! Seemed like I don't know you at all anymore!" A tear dropped down on her shirt, all was right.

"I am sorry, i am! It's just she hurt me so much all" she held her close in a hug. "So you decided to hurt her more, you know she was hurting too right?" Beth looked up. "She couldn't have what she wanted at that time, cause she didn't know yet" al told her.

"How do you know all this?" She asked. "I just do" Beth let a small giggle escape her mouth when her friend winked at her. "Go and talk to her, or at least try!" The blonde nodded. "I will, later okay?" All nodded and smiled. After the two said their goodbyes.

Beth had fallen asleep after. She forced herself out of bed an hour later. "Good luck x" all had sent her a text, she truly was the sweetest.

She hoped out of bed and walked towards Daan's room. She knocked a few times but no one answered. Maybe she is asleep the blonde thought. She opened the door to see no one there.

She made her way downstairs to see if she would be there. She didn't spot her there to. She saw Do sitting on the couch giving her the smallest smile she possibly dared. "Where is Danielle?" Her voice sounded alarming and worried, she was usually home by now if she would be out with training starting in just over two hours. "She's gone Beth"