Chapter 3

The girls got home and immediately dropped themselves on the couch. "You know someone still needs to cook" Dom said looking at the rest of them. "Yeah well it's carla's and Daan's turn" Anna said pointing a finger at the two. "No way, i'm not cooking with Dani" Dom laughed at Beth raised an eyebrow.

"Oh come on" the brunette screamed. "No" Anna stood up from the couch to go to her room. She wasn't going to watch to toddlers have a discussion about a cooking incident. "What happened?" The blonde asked slightly scared. "It got a little out of hand last time" Dom told her. "A little" Carla snorted. "Okay fine a lot" the brunette admitted.

"I'll cook" Beth offered to the girls. "Only if you wanna" Dom said. Beth nodded. "I can make pasta?" She suggested. "Yess pasta!" Beth laughed. "Alright pasta it is then"

The blonde headed upstairs to get changed into jeans and a shirt. She then realized she had no clue were the grocery store was.

"Uh guyss, where's the supermarket?" Daan got off of the couch grabbing her leather jacket. "I'll tag allong and show you" she offered. It sounded more like and order because the brunette was already out the door before she could even protest. "Who's car?" The brunette asked. The blonde unlocked hers and got in.

The ride to the supermarket was quit at first. It wasn't uncomfortable in any way, they were both listening to the music taking in the outside world.

"Uh danielle directions please" the blonde said. "Oh yeah shit sorry" Beth shook her head and laughed. "Left and then just go straight ahead" the brunette told her.

When she took the last turn she realized something. "Wait we're here already, you could've just told me this" Daan laughed. "I was bored, sorry cutie" Beth felt a red tone appear on her face. She had never tried to escape her car so fast.

Once they entered the supermarket the brunette crapped a shopping cart and started loading stuff in it. "Danielle" she looked up with a hint of naughtiness in her eyes. "Yessss" Beth shook her head. "Do we really need that?" She asked. "We do"

When the girls got home the blonde was
Tired. It was like taking a two year old with a craving to the supermarket. Daan had gotten multiple things no one knew why but she did.

She sat down on the couch when she heard someone clear their throat behind her. "Uh little help would be nice" Beth snorted. "Haha verry funny" Do shot her a look. "I can't carry it all by myself" she pleaded. "Maybe you shouldn't have bought so many stuff you don't even need" Do laughed knowing how common the situation was.

"Let's make a deal" Daan nodded. "If i help you with the bags, you help me cook" Beth proposed. "Alright cutie" the brunette said making her way back to the car.

That's how the two girls got stranded in the kitchen. "Danielle no! Don't add the pasta!" The blonde screamed crabbing the bag out of her hand. "Why not!" Taking the bag out of her hand with Beth taking it bag once more. "The water isn't cooking yet!!" She screamed at her. " Ohw makes sense, i'm sorry" She told the blonde and sat herself down on the kitchen counter. "It's okay" she said tapping her leg.

After some more bickering dinner was ready. "This is delicious Beth, thnx!" Carla said. "Thnx" she laughed when she heard someone fake cough. "Uh danielle helped as well" Anna laughed "whaha yeah sure" Do joined in on the laughter pissing of the brunette. "I did, you act like i do nothing here!" She said raising her voice before leaving the table.

It was a side of Danielle that Beth hadn't witnessed. She knew she was a feisty player on the pitch but she didn't know she could get so worked up like this. "She's fine, she'll come around" Do said giving her a sweat smile. "Okay, i'll check on her later"

When the the dishes were done the girls made their way over to the couch to watch some news. Two hours later there was still no sight of Daan. "Where are you going?" Carla asked Beth when she saw her get up. They were watching friends and she knew from back in the day how much she loved that "To danielle" Carla nodded and waved her goodbye.

she was about to knock on the door when she heard a vague conversation going on. She knocked patiently waiting at the door. "Yeah come on in" she said. When she did she could see that she was still upset. "Mama ik spreek je morgen ja, slaap lekker en ik hou van jullie" the blonde heard. It sounded like gibberish to her and the face she was making was causing a lot of laughter from the brunette. "I told her i had to go, that we'll catch up tomorrow and that i love them" She said. "Ohww"

Daan tapped on her bed for the blonde to sit down. "How are you?" She asked. "Mm I'm sorry for earlier. I just got a bit mad and overreacted" Beth understood but she still wanted to know why. "I guess it's just the fact that i love all of them and always help them with everything, i feel a bit like the mummy of the house. I just wish they'd take me more serious and i also know that's my fault for acting like a child sometimes"

"Hey, don't be down on yourself. You are you okay and about that being more serious. Yeah maybe a little but that'll come in time, if it doesn't i'm sure they're loads of people that love you for it"

Daan was overwhelmed by this and pulled the blonde in for a hug. "Thank you beffie" she held on just a little tighter when she felt her let out a big sigh. "No problem Danielle" the brunette snorted. "You know what i told you yesterday" the blonde didn't and shook her head. "To call me Daan" she said letting go of her and looking her in the eye.

"Hey girls we've all gone to bed. All lights are already turned off so uh do whatever you want. It's Tuesday tomorrow so that's a day off" Do said suddenly entering the room leaving the two girls alone.

Sorry that it has taken me so long to update, was having a bit of a writers block. Hope you all liked this and if you have any ideas for it let me know!